herbies bigbud #2 ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by cannaman90, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Any info pics ,yeild, thc content, height, how long to flower any info on this mystery strain

2. HI
    I got a couple of free Big bud 2 seeds.
    Did the napkin thing and then into soil.
    They are fast growers.
    About 6 inchs tall at 2 wees from germination.
    Have 5 big bang 2 germinated the same time they are only 4 inchs tall.
    Good luck
    :hello::hello:

3. Ya I emailed Herbie and he told me the specs he said it is near identical to sensi seeds big bud

4. I'm getting 10 free Big bud 2 seeds with my order. I found this info on them.

Herbies Big Bud #2 Seeds

Big Bud #2 is a legendary Indica strain, famous for its high yields and powerful potency.
    It’s an Afghan / Skunk hybrid which develops at a rapid rate, Big Bud can easily be kept short and sturdy, or can equally be encouraged to great heights with a longer vegetation period.

With Big resin production, Big yields and a Big high, Big Bud #2 is a must for all souvenir seed collectors!

5. Sweet thanks for the in put

6. I planted a big bud 2 the first week of June, it's about 4 feet tall. Growing so fast with barely any nutes. Outdoor in a 5 gallon bucket with fox farms ocean forest. If you guys still check this forum I'll login to computer and post pics if so.

7. I would like this...mine still a seedling can tell its a really strong strain

8. #8 Spankers, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    Here are a couple pics. The pictures are about a week and a half old though and they are about 8 inches taller than in these pictures. Unfortunately I identified this one as a male today, but herbies sent me 10 free BB2 seeds with a different order, 7 germinated. I'm praying for a female, as like you said, they do seem like they are gonna be strong. I haven't pulled mine out yet because I just want to see how it grows and all my guaranteed ladies are separated inside in a grow room. The big buds I saved for a guerrilla grow, but I planted it in my yard in a tight spot that isn't seen well from the air.

photo(2).jpg

photo(3).jpg

9. Sweet sweet...I breed so I might still use mine if its a male lol nice moccasins I cut wood in mine lol there like water proof comfy shoes

10. I just took some new ones today of this big bastard. I keep hoping I'm going to walk outside and see white hairs where it just looks like balls. It is very very early into flowering so there is always that off chance it could show female parts. This is my first grow with non feminized seeds so I'm not a pro at knowing for sure during the preflowering time frame. Haha, everyday when I wake up I always go check it out like first thing.

And yeah man, those moccasins are good for everything. Mowing the lawn, going to the store, chillin by the pool. My girlfriend likes them too, so it enables me to be super lazy comfortable and not get hated on lol.
    photo(4).jpg

photo(5).JPG

photo(6).JPG

Happy Smokin'

11. They are pretty lol are they the only ones out if so...fuckit put a clone next to it and make your fav weed HUGE lol thanks for the up date though :)

12. Hey guys was wondering if you have any new pics? I have the same freebies but don't have the space to plant them yet.
    How they looking?

13. Some one mixed coco coir with my seedling soil and it stunted them

14. [quote name='"cannaman90"']Some one mixed coco coir with my seedling soil and it stunted them[/quote]

Someone huh? It's cool to admit to it man Haha just playing.
    So they dead or what?

• Like Like x 1
  15. No alive and extreamly tough ill take pics later when I go out to my op.

16. [quote name='"cannaman90"']No alive and extreamly tough ill take pics later when I go out to my op.[/quote]

Okay man awesome. Seen sex on any of them yet? Maybe I'll germ some. I have a couple open spots.

17. I had to kill mine because he was a male, but the fastest growing plant I have grown to date. I was tracking it at one point it was growing 4 inches each night outside.

18. [quote name='"Spankers"']I had to kill mine because he was a male, but the fastest growing plant I have grown to date. I was tracking it at one point it was growing 4 inches each night outside.[/quote]

Damn that sucks.
    I started 2 of them and both look like healthy little seedlings. I would be happy if one was a male though.

19. I have grown this strain. Mine were gangly, monster sativa in form. Lots of room or lots of LST. I used a tomato cage the second time. Huge stretch in flower. Heavy harvest, not the biggest ever but still very nice. Very sticky, very resinous buds. Wonderful smell, great taste, big bud stone.....my favorite bud out of all my flavors (also grow white widow and blue cheese) but only have room for one in the tent. I had no problems with bud rot or humidity at all but I regulate my humidity.

20. Mine turned out rock hard