Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HerbalRemedies' Pot Brownies 101 - Picture Tutorial

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HerbalRemedies, Feb 7, 2009.

1. #41 johansb, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    Yo im planning on making brownies tomorow, im planning on getting around 1/8 oz for 2 people of some nice bud. approximately 12 brownies total, is that a realistic measurement?

2. Great writeup and great pics! I've got a 1/2 of some decent midgrade that I'm gonna bake up in some brownies in a day or so. I got the same brownie mix and everything! lol Should be decent. I've had success with using just a 1/4 of some killer nugget (not sure of the strain) using the smaller 8x8 mix.

3. #43 roguecrop, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Excellent guide indeed. I am feeling the effects of my batch of brownies as I type this.

Only difference is that I use 14g of left over volcano vape. It greens up again a bit when it goes thru the coffee grinder. I then add this ground vape to 2/3 cup veg oil and let it sit for 3 days, stirring a few times a day. When its ready, it gets double-boiled on low heat (super easy to do and it prevents burning the oil. Just make sure you dont boil over) for just about 2 hours, stirring every 5-8 min. Everything else is the same.

Goodtimes.

4. got my half ounce simmering now....been on there about an hour and a half, will pull it shortly and start the bakin! i can't wait :drool:

5. ugh, going making these when the next harvest comes through, just gathering recipees at the mo, 14g ? hadnt planned on adding that much, but if i do less now, when i eat em i gonna be like, dayum HR is [--------] much more stoned after his 1's why didnt i add lol. Any suggestions on the amount if you were to use trimmings?

What kinda strainer did ya use ? Is it a coffee filter like most other strainers to do with weed ? lol, i imagine with ground up bud u dont have a kitchen strainer with that small a mesh ..... or do u bake em that often lol

6. im working on mine right now. i let mine simmer for about 45 mins. though because it looked like the oil was starting to burn a little bit. and my bud burnt slightly. so hopefully everything will work out and we can have a good time later.

7. does one eighth seem worth it to make brownies? bc ive never gotten high from edibles and if these work i want to start doing more potent batches.

8. BUMP made these today, only simmered on med lowish for like 40 mins, put in mix and baked up. Takeing tomorrow with buddies and sunday for terminator and the Hangover, We used appx 17gs of some mids, ill let you know how it is, 1g per brownie.

9. Im making some of this right now. I used 17g of shake stems and leaves. Man does my house reek my bedroom is upstairs and i can smell that vapey smell. Ill tell you guys how it ends up because i plan on eating a lot of them tonight.

10. Ok, wow these brownies got me blitzed. I made them in a 9x13 pan and cut 9 brownies out of it. I gave one to my roomate and one to my friend and i hate 2.5. These brownies were extremely strong I have never been so high off edibles. These brownies got me higher than ive been for the last year.

p.s. Everytime i burped i got an awesome weed brownie taste!

11. Well ya ate over an eight of weed i would hope so.... ;)

12. Wow I didnt even think of that. I ate one around 10:45 and i can feel it creepin on me :)

13. Has anyone ever tried using cold-pressed hemp oil instead of vegetable oil?

14. Great post man thank you.
    -nugbuzzed:smoke:

15. Great read. Loved the garnish at the end, haha. Truly rennaissance in composure. :) :smoke:

I've cooked with a lot of different things, including just sauteeing vegetables in really good cannabutter. Zucchini, squash, a nice chunked up pepper, cannabutter, salt + pepper, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

But I always find myself craving these goddamn brownies.

Thanks for the great guide.

16. finally! ive been lookin for this forever. a quick question do you think 5 grams of really good dro will be enough? and uh how many should i eat? im doin this before school so i dont wanna be to high

17. thx bruh this is so much fuckin more simple than the cannabutter process i must have wasted a whole zip tryna make that shit right :mad:

18. yumm, I's wanting some

19. dude are you kidding me? 14 grams for 2 - 3 servings? thats ridicolous. I cannot imagine a bigger waste of money.

20. yeah the guide is pretty much fail.

I use 5 grams for ~12 servings, and 1 serving gets you completely baked for 2 days..