Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

herbalAire

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by munki420, Mar 16, 2011.

1. #1 munki420, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
    Hey guys,

I bought myself a herbalAire vape last week and am testing it with different temperatures. Currently I've only used the bag to inhale.

I've tried temps from 335-355 F.

Aside from the 'heaviness' in my lungs I feel in the mornings after I use it, I must say the high from it is very clean and just very pleasant compared to edibles or smoking it (edibles sometimes are just too mellow for me and smoking usually gets me paranoid, I think because I'm always unconsciously worried about my asthma when I do smoke + my lungs feel really shit afterwards).

Anyway, I just wanted to ask:

How do you guys like to use your herbalAire?
    What temps do you like best?
    Has anyone tested it below 330 degrees F?
    Those of you who experience 'heavy lungs' as well, how long does it last for you?

Peace~ :smoke: