Herbalaire :)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Me N My Dank, Feb 28, 2010.

1. I picked one up last week and am very satisfied with it. :hello: I have been saving all the vaped weed, but i cant locate a decent recipe for anything. I would like to make the some foods using an 1/8 or so if possible. If anyone could direct me in the right direction that would help a lot!

(I already checked the edibles section and didnt really find anything for already vaporized weed)

2. From what I know, you would just use vaped weed as you would use mids or low-grade in a recipe.

3. considering weed smells like ass after its been vaped i wouldn't put it into edibles. it will probably taste like shit and you probably wont get very high because most of the THC is gone from vaping.

i don't have any first hand experience though, its purely speculation on my part.

4. I've never used vaped bud to cook with but you may just need a bit more. When I make brownies I use the oil method cause I find it to be the easiest. Take however much oil you need for your recipe and throw it in a pan with your weed and let it simmer (NEVER BOIL) for 30-60min. I usually do 60 min but 30 should be fine I just usually cook with friends and I don't mind the extra 30 min. Then cook your brownies like usual. Theres a triple chocolate brownie mix that uses oil and we usually use that. Every time I've cooked up a batch everyone gets silly stoned but I haven't cooked much since last summer so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

Best of luck though dude.