Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

herbal smoking blend?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by justan, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Now I am not, I repeat, not looking for a 'legal high' or anything of the sort. I'm actually posting this here because unfortunately when I searched on google, everything that came up was some sort of legal 'bud' or spice shit. I smoke a decent amount of bud, anywhere from a gram to an eighth a day and usually a pack to a pack and a half of cigarettes a day. I'm trying to cut back on cigs. What I'm looking for is a good blend of herbs that taste somewhat well that I can either A. mix with tobacco B. mix with bud C. roll on its own or I guess any combination of the three. Anything with relaxing or sedating, or I guess any decent effects would definitely be an added bonus :) Marijuana used to put me to sleep but now I find falling asleep while high difficult and some good relaxing or sleep inducing herbs to mix with my bud would be amazing since I have difficulty sleeping. Thanks! :smoke:

2. Look up starflower botanicals they have allot of natural stuff, no research chemicals. Just natural extracts and flowers, they even have tinctures, editables, and concentrates.

3. I'm also pretty interested in this, is there someting that you can mix in (like gram of weed to .5 "flower") and smoke with the bud. Not only for conserving reasons but also to maybe have different effects on the body? Are any of these flowers sold in chain stores (like target/walmart/drugstores ect.)

4. I'd like to look into this as well. I just enjoy the act of smoking from time to time but can't smoke weed at the moment. There's no way I'm going to smoke tobacco I just want something that won't completely fuck my lungs and that would taste good

5. Google "Honeyrose - Farmers Honeyblend Mixture" - that stuff is perfect and I used it to replace the tobacco in my spliffs.

It doesn't dry out, it rolls and mixes really well, its cheap, its natural. Most people like the taste - give it a go. I'm not gonna post a link to a retailer, but PM me if you cannot find it - its available in the UK via Holland & Barratt.

6. There seem to be a lot of mixed reviews on it but its pretty damn cheap. I'll have to try it at some point. Do you know if there are any health risks (aside from the carcinogens produced by combustion)?

7. I usually only see good reviews. Its natural, so I can't see it being any worse than smoking any other material...

Its cheap, give it a go - i'd be surprised if you didn't like it.

I find to keep the taste of weed, the best ratio is 1/3 honeyblend, 2/3 weed, maybe even a little higher.

8. Try looking up Lion's Tail, its a pretty heavly used alternative, it has also has an erowid page too.