Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herbal Smokes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Darkness, Sep 17, 2004.

1. I came across a site the other day, www.herbalsmokeshop.com, they offer a HUGE variety of herbal smokes and *dro* looking herbs, that seem to offer effects very smiliar to weed... I was wondering if anyone has ordered from this site, or knows anything about it.. I was considering it, but want some background info from REAL consumers first... Thanks people!!:smoke:

2. well, ive seen that site, and i looked around, didnt see anything special, so i bought from AMWellness, it was shipped out 2 days ago, so i cant say anything about theme yet, for some reason, i would just go with www.AMWellness.com

3. i have tried that stuff. all it gave me was one BIG ASS head ache. it sure does look good tho, doesnt smell or tast as good as it looks tho i saw 3 diff kinds all looked nice , toke on :smoke:

4. Hey luvdabuddah, your new signature is great, the baby is dancing to the music im listening to!!!

5. I ordered from that site when I first moved to college, it's a rip off!! Don't buy any of that shit!! buy some salvia from www.amwellness.com

6. some of it is junk

7. jezz dude, u scared me....for soem reason i thought u were talking bout amwellness lol

8. all that stuff is completly worthless. maybe try some salvia extract but the rest you'd be better off trying to set fire to bathwater and smoking it

i spend a good bit of money to test all thier high end products.. should of just set the money on fire atleast i could of watched it burn pretty colors

9. heheh! i loved it too! THX!!

10. Legal smokes are nice when you find a good deal. HerbalSmokeShop rapes the fuck out of your wallet. Also, legal herbs have yet to give me a high similar to marijuana. They're too mild alone, but mixed some are pretty nice. Legal buds is kind of a disappointing process, considering their price and mild effects, they look alright though. Whatever they are.

I recommend kanna, kratom tea, or wild dagga. Kanna is one of my favorites, even though it can be a little pricey, I'll still buy it time after time. 3 grams has lasted me so long.

If you're going to smoke legally, you might as well shop around, because everyone wants a piece of this legal bud fad. The enthogen market is going to be around until the DEA makes some irrational action (which won't surprise anybody).

11. all that herbal shit is nasty.. I ordered an ounce of BC DRO an it looks like weed with no trichs(crystals) but smells like fucking popouri!!!

12. Yo I Say Fuck The Legal Shit And Blaze The Chrondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!