Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herbal Smokes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Supehman, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Im new to Grasscity.com but im a pretty seasoned smoker and just had a few questions concerning these "herbal smokes" i see advertised everywhere. I was thinking about ordering some to try for myself but found it harmless to see if i could get any feedback from people who already have. Ive been smoking for about 6 years now but bud is starting to get rediculously expensive, going for up around $60-$75 an eigth, leading me either into growing for myself or finding something to hold me off during the dry periods. Any feedback you guys have on these "herbal smokes" being sold online would be a great help. Some questions i have about it. Hows the smoke? What are the effects? Is there a high or is it like going to a hooka bar? Are there any catches to it? Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Everybody has their own opinion on herbal highs. Many will tell you they're totally worthless, and some will swear that they work.

Try searching the forums for herbal high information, and I'm sure you'll see both sides of the debate brought up over and over again.

The other thing I would recommend would be "downgrading" your weed stash. If you're paying $75 for chronic, try buying some good mids. I'm sure they'd be within your price range if they're available...

Good luck :smoking:

3. Thanks for the quick response, one of my main problesm where i live is new people coming into town and raising prices, good strains that i used to be able to get for $40 an eigth are now running $65. Anyone else that has some advice or first hand experience with these Herbal smokes please feel free to post.

4. I'm familiar with some herbal smokes. I haven't tried the "actual" herbal cigarettes that are sold, but I've experienced Damiana, Skullcap, and Catnip. None of them really did much for me and definitely weren't a good alternative to Cannabis. However, if you're looking for an alternative to cigarettes they might be your cup of tea.

5. I dare say most (not all) legal herbal smokes are bullshit

****BUT****

I personally Guarantee that Spice Gold will work for you, the high is very very similar to MJ and even last significantly longer. The smoke is fine, not harsh at all. Some like the taste better, its flavored with honey and vanilla, but i dont personally care for it.

I smoke Spice Gold in tangent with weed alllllll the fucking time now, if i've been smoking MJ for a few days i'll switch and do a few Spice Gold bowls for something a little diff

Spice Gold def. isnt something to mess with, one good bowl should do you right, i smoked two fat bowls this weekend before going to an NBA D-league game, holy shit bad idea....i was way to fucked up to be around that many people.

..also, Chillin XXX is widely reported as the real deal...and more intense than spice gold even, but i've never tried it...though i trust from what many have said here that it works

heres a post i made after my initial go with spice gold, http://forum.grasscity.com/general/203637-first-time-spice-gold-legal-high-legit.html, theres a good discussion in there on its effects etc...

best of luck! let us know if you try spice or an alternative :) i'm interested so see how you like it!

6. 65 bucks for an eighth? I wish I could pull that. You should buy in weight, its a LOT cheaper. Makes your man happier too.

7. Thanks again for all the help, i think might try some of the spiced gold, ill definately report back and let you all know how it was. As for the buying in bulk alot of the dealers by me are still trying to get about $450 an O for anything name brand.

8. supehman,

I ordered some Hawaiian Gold and should get it today. I was curious too about it so I thought I would try it and not take everyone else's opinion. I'll let you know after I smoke some. But from what I've read I'm not expecting anything too great.

9. Ya ive been finding alot of places selling hawian gold please let me know how it is, im having trouble finding a site selling Gold Spice.

10. IMHO never order legal BUDS from budjoint, IO, iamshaman. fuck all that.
    stick with spicesale.com or spiceworld420.com -- definitely try Chillin XXX (www.chillinmix.com).you can buy chillin xxx Pure or you can buy it diluted with mullein.still works but it wont freak u out like some claim they have. first time i smoked Chillin i had a 1gm sample and packed a bowl.took 2 hits and was so high i was like dizzy and panicking.but then i relaxed and everytime after that it was good experiences.some claim that there is a chemical in these MJ-imitating blends that highly potentiate the herbs used to make them. if i had to guess the top active herbs that play a significant role i would say the potent strain of Skull cap used (scutellaria nana), Blue Lotus (nympahea caerulea), and Indian Warrior (Pedicularis densiflora). others include Maconha Brava but i dont know much about it. some people think its the Lions Tail but if you really research this herb and buy enough of it like i did you will see its nothing amazing.the fx are below mild and probably only effective when combined with the other herbs.

11. i strongly and sincerely urge ppl not to make the mistake i did and feed into the legal bud scam.i have yet to see or hear or try legal buds that make a difference as far as a high or anything like a high are concerned.nothing but headaches.i mean isnt it ridiculous they sell lke a pound of it for 20 bux? (exaggeration).ive tried blue berry bud,Ahia/hawaiian gold and a few others.the most reputable i believe is Panama Red but i havent tried it nor will i risk it for a biscuit. if you are drug tested and need an alternative like many ppl these days you absolutely cant go wrong with SPICE GOLD, GOLD STAR, RED PLANET, WARP SPEED, SHOOTING STAR, ROCKET FUEL, BLAST OFF, MELTDOWN, 99-0 CHILLIN....... i would say definitely go with the first 5, not sure about the order cause apparently shooting star is revolutionary-esp. for a Galaxy blend.