Herbal Smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by Brently, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Iv been trying to find more information about herbal smoke, i vist website and read what they say about it but there selling a product normaly, I was wondering if anyone here has tryed some of the products out there. Im refering to legal Herbal smoke like hawian haze and such.

I want to no if it gives you any bit of a high, i smoke greens and i love it, i dislike cig's but i love the art of smokeing, to me it is an art. Cigar's are nice but they just dont do it for me.

A few questions i have like i said above is does it give you a high? is it brief is it mellow, how did you feel while you smoked it. Is it like cig's where an average not smoker (cig) would findthemself alittle dizzy or off balance or a brief (vshort) high probibly from lack of oxygen to the brain?

I live in canada, so if anyone know's of any shops in the toronto area a shop name and location would be great. I havent been able to find anything local but i could be searching wrong, if not does anyone no of any preferd sites they go to, ones that ship to canada is a bonus for logical reasons ;)

Just looking for opinions and views on the subject.

heres a site to checkout, this one im thinking of buying a few products from, very curious.

http://www.herbalsmokeshop.com/