herbal smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by thelegendarymic, Oct 21, 2006.

1. ok so i see on alot of these Online "Headshops" this herbal smoke stuff:confused:
    wtf is it?

ok i know its not weed...but does it get u high or is it just the rip off i think it is.

skool me on some "herbal smoke"

2. Out of the "Herbal" smokes I only know one that does anything worth writing home about and thats Salvia, all the others are so mild that any effect they might have is un-noticable, even worse some of them taste absolutely disgusting

3. yeah salvia's the biggest one i think, gives you the confusion and giggles that shrooms gives u, but it lasts like 10 minutes. it's not worth payin for. it's not even a good feeling, it's like huffin. if u can't find any good drugs and need to go to the store to get fucked up, go get some listerine or robitussen and drink it all

4. Im concered and frightened with the lack of respect for the salvia. The two people who posted are quite wrong sir. Salvia is it's own plant, and not one of these "herbal" smokes. The herbal smokes are pressed plants of certain plants(no salvia included). You may get a headache and some light-headed-ness, but that's it. Salvia is a pyschoactive in it's own rights. If you use the search button and enter Salvia FAQ, you will find a couple well-written faqs on it.