Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herbal smoke blends with weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sweet69, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Sup blades, i was wondering if any of yall Smoke bud with some herbal smoke incense blends, is it good? Thanks.

2. Its all right but depending on what kind of herbal blends your using and how your smoking it. my friend smoked a bong pack mostly of OvertheTop herbal blend and he couldnt even talk after the pack he was mumbling and studdering

3. #3 SativaShark, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    The only herbal blends I use with my weed is occasionally some Honeyrose Loose Herbal Smoking Mixture in place of tobacco when I'm low on weed and am forced to roll as spliffed joint.

It is a smoking blend meant to replace tobacco in hand-rolled cigarettes and such, so there is no nicotine or chance of addiction. I find it quite smooth and less harsh than tobacco as well.

4. [​IMG]

stick with the weed man