Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

herbal remedies for canabis side effects- REM sleep

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by throatgorge, Aug 17, 2021.

1. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to come up with search terms that don't bring up a slew of other more commonly asked questions on the topic. Search engines could certainly use a second layer of filters for their search terms.
    I forgot the search term where I DID read about something some herb helping you overcome the side effect of heavy weed use where you don't dream much or remember any of them at all. I miss dreams, even though I have PTSD and some of them might be bad.
    I believe it was Damiana that was discussed, but the closest I could come to finding the page was a redit page where someone reported that Damiana helped them dream more vividly on canabis.
    I might try any number of oneirogens -- mugwort, calea zacatechichi. Anecdotal reports or links to specific sources of information on reliving the side effect of dream suppression would be highly valued. I really don't care to take a tolerance break, as enticing as the idea of intense dreams is-- could be nightmares as well.