Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herbal Infuser vs Magic Butter Machine

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by YoungInsane, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Hey what's up everybody I've been wanting to make the process of making edibles easier and had been planning on buying the Magic Butter Machine until I came across this other product called The Herbal Infuser on this site the TheHerbalInfuser.com I'm curious to know which product you guys would believe to be superior in delivering the most potent oils so I can hurry up and make a purchase so yeah please tell me what you think all opinions are greatly appreciated thank you :)

2. I wouldn't buy either one. I have discovered it's far easier to get high potency oils by blasting, adding everclear to purge, cooking off the everclear by cooking in my coconut oil until alcohol is gone. I can use whatever amount of oil I want. Of course decarb herb prior to processing for edibles. I only get mids here so this is the best way for me to get the potency I want without all the cooking and straining. Neither machine is real open about amounts needed to make your infusion- I mean the amount of oil needed to run the machine. I would say it's six of one, half a dozen of the other. Let us know what you do and how it works for you. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Did you end up getting one of these I'm currently trying to figure out which one is better to buy

4. #4 BrassNwood, Nov 20, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    You still need an oven for the decarb so just hit the local thrift store for a used toaster oven.. Hit the pet store for a small stainless steel cat food dish..
    [​IMG]
    ovens
    [​IMG]
    hash, oil, lecithin
    [​IMG]
    5 grams decarbed hash (3x that if bud)
    1 tablespoon oil
    1/2 teaspoon lechithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes.. ( 40 if bud)
    Makes 30 caps or 30 very small brownies..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser has five ***** star reviews on Amazon , but they all sound like they were written by the same person.

6. I picked up a MFHI the other day and ran my first batch of coconut oil through today. It was quick and easy, as advertised.

The minimum amount needed to run is 2 cups, which I used to infuse about 15 grams of bud. Came out real nice. Infused oil in 45 minutes (after decarb). It would be nice to do smaller batches, but no complaints.

7. Any practical experience infusing with an espresso machine, or French coffee press?
    Sounds theoretically possible - YES?