1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

'Herbal Highs"?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by bw2geek, Feb 15, 2004.

1. I'm not exactly a seasoned smoker... but I do love getting blazed and I can't think of a better place to come ask about this. I'm currently waiting for some money to come in for me so I can buy some... but I'm curious about these "herbal highs" that are marketed out there all over the net. I suppose it's like when you're broke and your car sucks... you look at other cars. Are these supposed 100% legal alternatives any good?

2. i've tried a couple before and they tasted like shit and i would have got higher standing on a box the thc content is probably non existant but i suppose there must be a couple of good ones out there but personally i'd save the money and put it towards some proper smoke

3. don't waste your money on that crap. the only legal herbal high worth buying is Salvia Divinorum. www.erowid.org

but beware of that stuff

at most those legal highs like "wild opium lettuce" will give a similar high to tobacco. and that's basically nothing

4. D9, have you had any experiences with salvia? I've read a bit about it and I'm kinda curious.

5. ALL OF THOSE LEGAL HIGHS SMOKE LIKE BREAKFAST TEA AND DON'T GET YOU HIGH! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

6. hmm your proberly rite

but salvia is worth it, i tried it for the first time last night, i didnt have much as i just wanted to test the water adn it still blew me away, at least worth a try, im gonna be doing again tho i know that ;)

7. hmm, ive been looking into salvia, can you give me a rundown of what your expierience was like? any hallucinating? how did it compare to Toke'n? and how is it cheaper or does it cost more then bud?

Grasscity Deals Near You