Herbal Elder Smack Dab In The Middle

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MichaeltheDrummer, Jun 24, 2014.

1. I am a jazz and blues musician. I was blessed to have been brought up by two amazing parents who were close friends with jazz and blues musicians who taught me many wonderful things about music, history, racism, and when I grew up, cannabis.
    I have had a lot of broken bones, concussions, and moderate brain injury over my time, and discovered that ganga brought me great relief in many ways, and being well educated and a voracious reader, I started reading every piece of credible research I could find, as the nonsense being put forth by the Nixon White House was just short of fairy tales to frighten weak minded folks who blindly believe whatever they are told. Fortunately, that sort of person was becoming a minority at that point!
    I can recommend an amazing book I found a couple of years ago...sadly the authors name eludes me... "Up In Smoke"....and no it is Not a Cheech and Chong project.
    It is a facinating mix of science, ancient medicine, accurate modern research, and great stories of reefer lore through the ages.
    The times they are a changin' friends. It is up to us to not fuck this up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app