Herbal Ecstacy

Discussion in 'General' started by Leainna, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Has anyone tried these things? Herbal Ecstacy smokes... I just got a pack yesterday cuz I'm without weed... They're like posta help people stop smoking and be a weed alternative and maaaan.... I only smoked one and I'm already adicted. I mean, I'm not saying it's a replacement for weed at all. But it's cheap (as far as specialty smokes go, 4$ with tax), legal, and makes ya feel damn good. Kinda like a day after stone... with a bit more pleasant feeling and giggles... like ya just smoked a few hits, not enough to actually be -high-, y'know? I think they have opium lettuce and cat nip in em.. it doesn't list those 2 ingredients on my pack, but they list em in some places online. But yeah, got em yesterday and wasn't really expecting much. Smoked one, and my friend had one... didn't feel anything, thought they were just a ripoff until about 15 mins later until we both just felt real out of it and started randomly laughing.

Anyhoo, point being: If you have no weed, I deffinately reccomend these. They say ecstacy and have a butterfly on em. But don expect to get fucked on em, they're not strong at all, just relaxing.

I think I'm gonna go smoke one now and chill. :smoke:

2. sound cool,

Dont smoke them instead of the 'erb!!

Can i get them in the UK?

Stan

3. I didn't say instead of weed... just smoke em when there is none... And I'm sure you can get em there.. they're online if all else fails here:

http://www.marijuana-herbs-glass-pipes.com/

lotsa stuff there... if ya wanna try.

4. I didnt mean it like that.

All is cool.

Cheers

Stan

5. It's not actual ecstacy... they do have that stuff, in pill form... But yeah. I just got caugh by my rents and all my smokes are now in the trash... No more tobacco or ecstacy for me. They also know I smoke weed now, but I told em I'm sticking to that.

*le sigh*

6. the only herbal smoke i found legally in the uk was shit... a total rip off!

Unless of course you r talking about salvia divinorum. thats some crazeeeee shit! not to be toyed with. I REALLY beleived i was on a boat and that one of my mates was a captain just when we were chillin with a bong on the bed.

7. ...Unless of course you r talking about salvia divinorum. thats some crazeeeee shit! not to be toyed with. I REALLY beleived i was on a boat and that one of my mates was a captain just when we were chillin with a bong on the bed...

Where can i get some of that shit from dude, i heard about it alot and just like you people say its crazy!! How much does it cost?

8. ive heard of saliva. ive never actaully know anyone whos done it though. i know theres a lot of sites on the internet where you can order it from but its not much cheeper than pot. theres also a lot of other weed alternitives. they sell a lot of them in high times. but i had a friend who tried some simmilar to those advertised in high times and she said it tasted like dirt and didnt get her high so im not sure if i would reccoment that. but yea if you search the internet youll be able to easily order some saliva im sure.

9. dont do salvia..

and if you do and end up killing yourself in a drug induced delerium, dont say noone warned you.

10. I've heard about them and saw couple of ads in MixMag. Can't wait to try them.

Why are people always talking bad things about salvia???? yes it's a different game than weed but if you know what it does to so you can expcet the effects and do it in moderate amounts I don't any real problem with it.... It's all about set and setting, couple of good friends and a nice enviorement, good music and knowledge of it and there should be no problems at all.