Herbal e liquid?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by L8Nrollinup, Mar 20, 2015.

1. I've been smoking for a while and I just bought an ecig I spent quite a bit of money one it and was told I could make a e liquid with weed in it. So I watch a video on YouTube and followed the instructions to a T but when ever I smoke it from my e cig I don't get high at all... here's how I made it. I baked the ground herb in a bowl covered in foil. Then I mixed regular e liquid and the herb in a mason jar and put it in a pot of water on the stove with the heat on low I stirred the jar every 20 mins for 3 hours. I tested the liquid then and saw I wasn't getting high so I left it in the jar on the stove all night about 6 hours and still it wasn't working so I have cooked on the stove with a little more heat for 2 hours and it still will not get me high what's wrong did I do something wrong I used and eight of weed to about 20ml of juice. Thanks guys.

2. Hey man I live in Canada and have a ecig that I get catridges full of thc juice 1.5 ml each for 70$ each and 2 hits gets me very high (I've been using them for about 6 months straight), I don't know how to fix your issue, I think you used way to much ejuice and diluted the crap out of the weed. You could try boiling it down though

The Vape life is the only life for me.

3. Too much juice and my enough herb. the best way is to get a half pint mason jar and fill it almost to the top with ground bud. Then put about 5 grams of hash or oil on that and let it sit for about 3 months shaking it every few days. That way you don't use heat and burn off terpenes, you can preserve the flavor and it will get you ripped in a few hits. Problem is that's a lot of material to buy. You can use heat but you'll lose a little flavor. You want to use as little vg as you can. You can cut the bf with green dragon to make it a little thinner too without losing potency. Imho it's not worth making unless you grow or have a huge stash of bud.

4. AtmosRx Herbal Lean, Weight Loss Formulas are available in 5ml bottles. They are made to ensure an easy and enjoyable experience with each puff. The cartridge formulas are uniquely formulated to work flawlessly with the Atmos electronic cigarettes and vaporizers. The bottled formulas are compatible with most vaporizers on the market these days. Our Herbal Formulas contain all-natural ingredients and are made in the U.S.A.

5. You need vegetable glycerine. Some e-liquids are thicker than others, most weed-targeted vapes tend to use a thicker mixture, some need thin oils.

decarb the weed first at 220 degrees (any higher will burn too much and reduce potency), grind it up well so it's a powder, then mix it with the glycerine, and put it back in the oven at 220 again for about 30 minutes or so, you gotta let the glycerine absorb everything as a solvent.

After that you must filter it before trying to use it in your vape by pouring it through cheese cloth while still hot and runny, leaving you with a clear clean e cig liquid. that's when they add propylene glycol- a stabilizer, which keeps it mixed evenly- that's when you add the plain e-cig liquid. do that and it should work.

yes i know this is a 3-year old thread.