Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herbal Buds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheKindCreation, Mar 8, 2009.

1. What exactly is an Herbal bud? Ive looked around i looked at one of the top ones it says "best legal bud, #1", the Hawaiian Haze, but does it do? does it make you fucked up like weed or what? I havent rly found anything on it. if anyone can help, thanks much.

2. ehhh herbal buds are a ripoff in my opinion. ive tried a few and they dont really get you "high"... the ones ive tried didnt do anything, tasted horrible, smoked horrible... headaches.

some say that there are a few that will give u a little "high" similar to weed... but i think the general consensus is that theyre a waste of money and dont really work.

stick with weed

3. You'll notice with those that it never says legal marijuana and they dont really even look good not sure exactly what they are

4. complete and total waste of money

5. LoL...those things are garbage. It will not get you high. The legal highs i have tried were spice gold, which is claimed to have a blend of herbs. It is more lethal then cannabis and you can get addicted to it and have some serous withdrawals. My advise is to stay away from legal highs and herbs and that type of shit....except for salvia....that seems harmless.

6. #6 TheKindCreation, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    yeah alright hah, i mean im always stickin with weed, but i was just wondering cuz i was looking at it and im looking for some new shit to get, i know its not rly marijuana, its just herbal... basically a tree or something similar to marijuana. I cant find anything around north carolina.

and the only thing about salvia, is that it cost more than weed as well, and i think its a waste of time to get that high for like 10 minutes just about rather than being high for a while when smoking weed.

8. Safe tripping tho....not like lsd...

9. Ill stick to smoking weed lol. Smoking bud like that sounds stupid, and salvia just sounds like a party gone bad.

10. I have some potent ass buds that would make a first timers party go bad......does that mean that weed is bad? Salvia in my opinion is safe or safer then cannabis when it comes long term health effects.

11. Yea it might be safer in some ways but... You can stay high for hours with weed

12. If you take a good hit of salvia, you won't want another hit for awhile.

13. and to add on to yours, or kinda... change it, Id rather not want to hit salvia and not want to smoke more. Id want to smoke a shitload. Therefore = :smoke: weed