1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Herbal alternatives?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokelesswonder, Jul 9, 2004.

How are herbal alternatives compared to the real thing?

1. Just as good and definitely worth a try

0 vote(s)
  2. Definitely not as good as the original, but still ok and worth a try

0 vote(s)
  3. Absolutely terrible, dont even think about trying them

0 vote(s)
  4. Don't know...Don't care, stick to the real, original, diggity dank

0 vote(s)
  1. Have any of you guys (and ladies of course) tried any of the herbal bud alternatives? I have been visiting herbalsmokeshop.com alot recently and was wondering if the stuff is worth a hoot. Oh and kind of a side note: does anybody besides me smoke cloves? Like clove cigarettes? I cant seem to pass up smokin a pack of cloves every weekend.
  2. i dunno, me and one of my friends have been looking at herbalsmokeshop for some time now deciding if we should try it and what to get. i think were just gonna get like a half O of herbaldro
  3. I was never able to get more than a small light headed buzz from any of them that i've tried. Not worth it in my opinion.
  4. i used to love cloves, but i smoked them too much and the taste disgusts me now. i stick to cigars

5. heh?

back on topic. during my first month of smoking i got ripped off when someone gave me them. i was very inexperienced and didnt know the guy i was buying from. basically, they do absolutely nothing compared to weed. ive had a few since then (for free) and thought it was a waste time.

they taste like shit too
  6. clove sigs are the shit man mmmmm damn they make you lips taste so good aspecilly if you hiiiigh
  8. I just bought a shit load of stuff off of iamshaman.com
    And the stuff I got all fucks you up

If you REALLY want to get fucked up--smoke a SMALL bowl of 10X salvia off of iamshaman.com and you will be fucked up...lol
  9. I've smoked 2 alternatives to pot(I didn't pay and never would) and all they did was get me light headed. Not worth it at all. Salvia, on the other hand is something I don't consider an alternative. It's nothing like pot, but the experience can be amazing. The only downside is the sweating, I drip sweat when I smoke it.
  10. someone gave me some lettuce opium once and i had to smoke 8 bowls of it to almost feel something
    another time someone gave me some herbal stuff that smelled like a cross between oregano and pepper and it did nothing but give me a bad headache
    stick to real weed

Grasscity Deals Near You