Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herb to Clear Mind

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by darthsaki, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Hey GC,

I've been having a lot of weird things go on with my head recently (maybe hppd), and I'm looking to clear my mind. I remember seeing a thread on here once about a herb or some sort of substance that was being used by long time tokers to clear up brain-fog they had as a result of all they're years burning bud. I also remember looking up it's wikipedia article and reading that this substance allegedly promotes new brain connections and a cleared mind. Can anyone give me a lead on what this substance is?

2. You are probably either talking about Gingko Biloba or St. John's Wort. I like to take Gingko Biloba occasionally because it promotes memory and concentration, which I find to actually work.

3. Well, I think the supplement I was searching for was Piracetam, but I haven't been able to find a place that sells it locally, and it carries a hefty price online. I read online that a distributor called Relentless Improvement is the most trustworthy US supplier, and on their site a 30 serving bottle is over $40. Piracetam - 180ct (Ingredient / Piracetam)

I didn't know St. Johns Wort could be used to clear the head, do you have any experience taking it?

4. try some crack

5. Yes, I've taken St. John's Wort. I believe it is used as a sort of anti-depressant. It gives you a nice mellow buzz but I can't recall any mental clarity afterwords. It may be worth a shot though...