Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herb Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Ok, we've all seen thoes bud pics wheres theres crazyy amounts of crystals on bud, i have smoked some really good dank before, but it didnt have that many crystals on it... so is it the camera that makes the bud look like that, or is the bud really that crystalized? thanks!

2. use a light and you should see them better. a lot of people take many shots and then pick the best ones and also use some nice lookign nugs :). some people also pay 60+ an 1/8 so you might just be getting high mids but not "dank"

3. There is bud that really looks like that.
    Put it under a lamp.
    If it's not like the pictures then it's just not.

4. It's the trichomes on the bud that make it look like that. Using a macro setting on most digital cameras will get you pretty beautiful pictures. There's some wild shit out there.

5. If you've got really good dank to start with; a camera on macro setting and a good even flash will bring out the trichomes in a picture.

6. lol I had no idea a camera had that setting..I took this pic with a magnifying glass in front of my digi lens..came out ok..not a full bud shot though.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab57/dwarflings/IMG_1153.jpg

7. lol idk..thats from a growing bud :D but its now chopped down and in mason jars..its pretty good for my second time growing

8. Looks really nice man. Most point-and-shoot cameras have a macro setting (looks like a flower :smoking:) and a SLR/DSLR would need a macro lense before real close up shots can be taken.