Herb Iron

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by HighRider420, Jul 6, 2011.

1. #1 HighRider420, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2011
    Has anyone every tryed one of these?

HerbIron.com

I just got mine yesterday and i can't put it down. This thing is amazing, has a long ass cord i think 8ft.

This is makes my bowls last twice as long now. I think the flame on the lighter it to hot and burns some good thc cbc etc. It is so easy to corner with this thing, just putting a pen into your bowl.

I like to hold it right over the green so i sorta vape it, shit rips so hard and you just get herb taste no butane.

Now at 70$ it is exspenive i no you can get the hakko for about half the price, but i love the button, heats up for the first time in about 10sec glowing red hot, but after that only takes about 3 sec to heat up if your smoking with friends.

Great thing is you dont have to worry about leaving it on all night like the hakko.

Just my option but i love this thing totally worth the money if you got it:D

And he has a great warranty too, life time if anything goes wrong with it electronically so if it ever dies and just doesn't heat it up i can just send it back with the invoice. Also comes with a one time accidental warranty for the first year. So if you drop it and it breaks you can send it back and get a brand new one

2. Those things look nice. I want one. Not too pricy but still gotta wait.

3. How do they compare to a BeeLine for taste / harshness? Isn't it basically just a soldering iron?