Herb Iron - Black or White?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by purplecow1, Dec 5, 2010.

1. I've been researching the Herb Iron for a little while and it sounds like a good investment. Do you guys think the original black one with silver letters or the white one with black letters looks better? I'm not really digging any of the other new colored ones (yellow, blue, green, red, pink).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Never used one but from a pure looks status I would go with the black.

3. i kinda like the white more...hmm

4. Buy a vape. But if not, the white one is more stylin and classy.

5. The white one is on my X-mas list.. :D

6. #6 hollow9208, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    yea this thing is much cheaper than just about any vape worth buying. and it doesnt just vape anyways. it combusts, so you can actually smoke with it too.

edit - Buy the black, the white will get dirty looking and nasty after a while. i really want one of these, but i just dropped 170 on my new zob fixed stem and its case.

7. I actually already have a vape, a SSV, and I love it. I actually just got a beautiful new black/blue/green mouthpiece for it and a new glass knob since mine was broken. :)

I know vaping is healthier, and I do enjoy it, but I'm never going to completely give up smoking. I'm tired of inhaling butane, and with the new bong I ordered during the GC sale, I want my buds to taste as good as possible. It's a small investment compared to the thousands of dollars I (and most daily tokers) spend on dank every year.

8. Why does it matter what we like ? It's only aesthetics and at the end of the day the only opinion that should matter is yours.

9. go with 255

10. ^^Thats the reason why I personally wouldn't get white, even though it looks cooler in my opinion.

But like trisikad said, at the end of the day its your decision, so which would you rather purplecow1 ?

11. True, but i would go with black.

12. Bet it all on black

13. I agree with most of GC, go with Black! I also considered buying white, but it will get dirty over time. :wave:

14. Thanks for the feedback everyone! The white one is pretty classy, but I think you guys are right about it getting ugly after getting dirty, scratched, etc.

I just placed my order for the black one, can't wait for it to arrive! The company's in the U.S. so it could be here by next weekend. [​IMG] If you guys want to get one, you can get $5 off with the code HI-RIU or HI-SPEEDY.

15. You'll love it - I just picked one up earlier this week, been using BeeLine for a while...great improvement.

16. Good to hear man. Do you find it's annoying or easy to use the button? I wasn't sure but every review I've read has raved about it so I went for it. :wave:

17. Just saw this...the button is not annoying at all, it's a good feature to have. I've already accidently knocked the thing off the table 2 or 3 times since I got it, if it were always on, there would be a few good burn marks in the carpet by now!

Literally takes like 8 seconds to heat up, thing is sweet.