Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herb in Vegas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crashy420, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Hey I just moved to vegas from seattle and haven't really found any good connections out here yet. I brought some down with me and its almost gone. Anyone know where to get GOOD herb :smoking::smoking:

2. i dunno about good shit but you can find "pretendo" on the strip in minutes. wasnt very good tho... best bet is to make some friends.

3. I am trying to find people, its not like the hometown

4. not allowed to send connects on here...sorry bruh...

5. Its cool man i understand im sure ill find some one some where. got any good head shops I been to ones by unlv like stanky danky and aces high.. aces got some super nice water pipes just wish i had a job hehehe