herb grinders

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by kushburner, Oct 19, 2009.

1. how much are grinders?
    i might buy a really nice one that collects hash too
    or i might get a regular one
    but not from a head shop
    from a friend
    what are the prices?
    keep tokin

2. just got myself a chromuim crusher

3. space case, mendo mulcher, got vape grinders, and countless more. i would say a good price for a kief collecting decent sized good quality grinder would be $40-50.

4. 4 piece sharpstone i've been using for almost 4 years now. it was $45 - has been worth every penny ten times over. i always tell people it's the best investment to smoking i've made since i started.

5. depends on the make and size. I got a nice 4 piece sharpstone grinder off ebay :wave:

6. i got the smaller 4 piece sharpstone for 20 bucks on ebay... had it for 3 years and couldnt be happier

7. should i really invest in a grinder...
    like should i go ahead and spend 40 for a nice one
    or 15-20 for a cheaper one

8. i say the one in the 20 range is well worth it. Ive had mind for a year or 2 i had a grinder that was shaped like a dime before that and it was like 15 dollars i got from a smoke shop.

9. i wouldn't pay more than 50, but they can easily be 75... but they range from 15 through 35 or so if you look online..

I hear sharpstone are the best quality grinders, but you can find some great metal pieces at pawn shoppes.. I got a MONSTER that could easily chew up just about anything up to a quarter.. it's great.
    It's about the size of a fist if not bigger.
    Then with the purchase of my Vaporite I got a free IDK brand medium size grinder, and having 2 grinders is pretty cool lol. I don't get to use both often but...it's great.

I gotta start using those suckers again, I've layed off since my goal has been conserve conserve conserve......

10. I have a 4 piece chromium crusher also, and I really like it and would recommend it

11. yea thats a tight grinder but i cant buy online if u catch my drift

12. i got a 4 piece Kannastor its about 2" in diameter. has a removobal/replaceable screen and came with 1 extra screen and the littile plastic tool as well as a nice little cloth bag.

cost me $35 in a local shop. it works really well and is small enough that i can take it whenever i go out of the house.

13. no way!?! i have one too, i didnt think they made 2 inch though, only 1.5 and 3. but yea they collect a shit load of keif huh? ive put about 5 grams through mine and ive smoked some, and i still have enough keif for like my big ass bong bowl (holds .75 grams of herb) loaded pretty well. kannastor is the way to go, cheap, well made, stays sharp, collects a lot of keif, grinds it up perfect for a blunt or a bowl. i would put them second only to space case, and honestly, its a lot better than my friends two piece space case.

14. Hmm, maybe it is only 1.5. its at my friends house right now so i cant say for certian :/

ive used mine plenty since i got it a few weeks ago. and yeah, the keif collection part is great. always fun opening it up after grinding up some bud and seeing the pile noticibally growing. i usually 2-3 bowls worth thru then ill scoop up some of the keif with that little tool and top off my bowlll for extra dankness then let it replenish the keif supply. i honestly have no complaints what so ever with it other then sometime i wish it was a little bigger. Even so, the portability is way more practical, its not hard to grind up some then just put in another nug and grind a little bit more.

15. yea, and i wouldnt be pissed if i lost it $35 is nothing compared to $90-$110 for a space case, i would rather spend that money on herb or some other smoking utensils.

16. I have a sharp stone with keif catch, paid $35 for it and man do I love it :hello:

17. Get a mendo mulcher!