Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herb Friendly Doc. Needed in WA

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GrassArt, Jul 22, 2007.

  1. Hey I'm in Bellingham Washington but could easily get to Seattle or any of the surrounding areas, especially if that meant getting a card. For the past 5-6 years I have had severe back pain, defintily able to be called "chronic" pain due to reinjury and severity over the years. I also am able to claim loss of appetite, cramping, muscle spasms, and anything related with consistent pain to my back. Injury resulted from everything severe as a documented car accident, and injuries from sports. What i'm wondering is...

    Does anyone know of a doctor that is willing to go out and say I have Chronic Pain? I know the THC-Foundation in Seattle is willing to distribute cards to people with Chronic Pain, but you need a doctors chart notes that says you have chronic pain or some of the symptons necessary. My doctors right now, I'm not sure would be down with anything haveing to do with "marijuana", and I'm worried about being kicked off my parents health insurance (not sure if that is even a possibility).

    I understand that if this doctor costs a bit more money that would normally seem reasonable for a diagnosis, that is really not the problem. The problem is finding a doctor who is herb friendly. PLEASE if you know of any Doctor that a friend has been through and has received a card, PM me.

    Really appreciate it folks,


    -Stay Safe
  2. what i recommend is that you ask your doctor for some documentation of your injuries and chronic back pain. Tell him its for personal records or something of the likes. and then take this documentaton to the THC-Foundation and get your card.

    Hope this helps, and good luck.

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page