Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Herb als over in Da Buddha Vape.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ITNinja, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Hey guys, What should I do about like my herb falling off the screen and into a pile in the wand? Is there any way to stop this from happening? I have it ground up nice and fine. Also what do you guys set your dial to?

Thanks

2. What I do is set the dial to about 1 oclock, then in 3 minutes it's ready to vape.
    I pack just a small amount and use the stir tool it came with to pack it down gently.
    It helps to stir and pack it down every few hits.
    If it won't stay on the screen then I usually add a bit more sticky bud or just empty and repack it all. When it's near done, it becomes smaller and less sticky so it will fall off the screen easier.
    I'm actually about to vape now, I love my DBV.