Her

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Drugsican, Dec 25, 2011.

1. How do you find "The Right Girl"?
    So far every girl I've been with has turned out to be a total slut or we just barley talk while we're together.

2. Find a real cool stoner chick.

3. Those are the ones that turn out to be real slutty though.

4. Honestly, you gotta do a lot of observing when first talking to them.. and it's not going to be easy to get them if they are worth it.

5. True, I suppose.
    Although quite hard, it is now my only goal.

6. Try spotting a girl you like, talk to her for a while and don't fuck her right away even if she wants to... love builds off of emotion my son. Hang out often and flirt often, but just don't have sex for a while that way when you finally fuck each other it will feel more special.

7. The trick is to not look for a woman, believe me it works.

next thing you know a wonderful girl will come around.

..always worked for me, well mostly...

8. Casually date a lot of girls at the same time when you're just getting to know them. And I mean a lot, before I got into a relationship with my current girlfriend I was dating her and six other girls at the same time. It makes the dating game fun and it makes the girls try all the harder to make you pick them.

9. no such thing. theres too many people out there for one girl to be THE ONE. we are all the same anyways. some just dont know it much.

10. Exactly.

You will know when you've met someone that you can spend the rest of your life, possibly eternity, with. There will be an instant connection and attraction that is undeniable and hopefully they will feel the same.

11. You don't.

It just happens.

12. By that, would it make sense if I still have just as strong of feelings for a girl I've been just as crazy for as I was since the day I laid eyes on her?

Like, waking up the first thought is of her and before you pass out the last thought of the day is of her? Not obsession liking, but having that longing for them.

13. I'll tell you like I tell everyone who is tired of so called "sluts" and duds, research the law of attraction(no,not the sexual/physical kind). Knowing about it seriously feels like cheating at life compared to those who don't. It changed my life in such a major way I can't even put it into words if I tried.

14. You don't just up and find the right lady. I've met a couple of the right lady in my life. You can meet her in class, you can meet her at a concert, or you can meet her by accidentally hitting her car. It just happens. All you can do is try to look and act your best on a regular basis, something that's not too bad of a habit to have whether you're looking for her or not.

Take solace in the fact that she is probably out there somewhere, not knowing you exist, until your paths cross.

15. There are a million different kinds of stoner girls. Some are the ones that smoke to get fucked up and/or fit in with the common "cool" steriotypes of being a college student or an "urban lifestylist". They're typically slutty as hell, but also probably budding alcoholics.

Some are just really intelligent, artistic, thoughtful women.

... then there are of course a million other kinds, but my point is don't lump the slutty college girl smokers in with the true stoner girls. They might smoke the same amount, but they aren't all stoners. IMO...

16. god, i wish...

17. this is tricky because one could fall into the friend zone,,, my ex we made out but i never got to fuckin so be like me and dont spend a dime on the girl becuase it probly aint worth it

18. you only find the right girl when you are not looking for the right girl

19. There we go again!
    As soon as things start going steady with a girl, nice relationship and such, turns out to be a slut, cheats on me.
    Happens every time.