Her or Her????

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Flya Den U, Apr 28, 2009.

1. here's my problem, last year i had a really good female friend, we were always together. Then towards the end of the year i started to like her, but she wuz goin wit sum otha *****, that she hated, i wuz just thinkin next year i'll get wit her but she changed skools. so skool ended thn in the summer i told her that i loved her (more than friends).
    But thats not my problem, this year her old best friend that still goes to my skool, started ridin my bus, so i started talkin to her (jus as friends kinda) found out she lives a block from me. But later this year i found out that she like me. The thing is i kinda like her too, but i sorta hav feelings for the first gurl too, nd i still wanna go wit her at sum point.
    So im thinkin bout goin wit the second gurl, but i dnt want the first one to get mad at me for goin wit her best friend, so im just confused as hell.
    I try to get the first gurl to go out wit me (we only been out once), but now she has a job so she can nevr go wit me nowhere unless its like 12am movies but i nevr hav a ride. if it werent 4 her job she wulda been my gurl, but the second one i see evryday at skool, she moved so she dnt ride my bus.

wat shuld i do?
    one day i wuz blazin wit my *****s talkin bout this, and my home boy told me this:
    Pick the one u love, not the one u like (that wuz sum deep ass shit to me, maybe cuz i wuz high). But i dnt know wat ta do.....:confused:

2. pics or it didn't happen

3. I'm with your mate, and i'm not high. Mores the pity. But anyway- go for love man.

4. It hurt my eyes to read this. Now that I"m done talking shit, THREESOME!

5. bang the one you like less first and tell her to keep it on the DL because you have a girlfriend.

then tell the one you love youll dump your imaginary girlfriend if she will go out with you.

if the first girl talks about you two fucking spread rumors that she has a tripple nipple or a stinky pussy.

6. go for the second one youll actually get to see and spend time with. if the first is always busy working then youll just be waiting around for her free time, instead of doing shit all the time with the 2nd who lives right by ya