hepatitis c

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dun dun dun

welp, today i found out that this kid i used to do dope with tested positive for hepatitis C, he said his liver enzyme count was like 3000 or some shit, which is ridiculously high (he never told this to me directly) a friend told me

and heres the thing, i\'m pretty sure on a couple of occasions he switched syringes around on me in order to A. get a newer syringe and B. cuz my cottons are usually still soaked with dope after i suckup into the needle

but i never directly on purpose shared any needles, this kid is just a scumbag junkie who steals, so he probably fucked me with his own selfishness, if i got hep C i\'m definitely pressin charges/ sueing his ass

so yea, i might have hepatitis, go me :hello:

ha :confused:

2. Don\'t shoot up kids.

3. That\'s unfortunate. I hope you don\'t have the hep!!!

In all seriousness, can you press charges for something like that?

4. ..... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... :(

5. you will be in my prayers.

6. How can anybody feel sorry for you?

7. Expect similar results:
    [​IMG]

8. i never asked anyone to feel sorry for me, do you see a \"woe is me\" attitude of the post or even a fuckin frowny face? anytime u make these asshole comments it really pisses me off man, cuz i come on here n i\'m totally honest with my life n you disrespect me, yet you try to put on this super fuckin gangster persona yellin \"***** you aint shit ***** come back here ***** i\'ll beat yo ***** ass cuz i gives zero fucks\" and then in the same thread talk about how an old man called a black family disgusting and you went and repeatedly apologized for him sayin how sorry you were that a white guy called them disgusting, better apologize for yourself while ur at it, taking a culture that you dont belong to n callin it your own, its like you wanna be a gangster thug so fuckin bad or somethin, you work at a fuckin deli, u aint a thug... there i fuckin said it man, i been wantin to get that out for so long n i finally did, i tried keeping it as tasteful as possible by not callin you anything n bein immature, and your rap game is lame, just cuz your from outside southwest detroit a few miles from the ghetto dont mean that your eminem, so i hope that shit isnt serious

i\'m sayin this kid MAY HAVE fucked me by fuckin taking my needle and replacing it with his dirty fucking needle, its not like i was like \"hey bro let me use that rig when ur done with it\"

i\'ve never shared a needle in my life unless u consider me using a needle then giving it to someone else to keep, i always get new needles from my neighbor

edit: n suing him would be pretty worthless, he dont got no money anyway, probably wont press charges either, most likely just fuck his day up bad

9. This is just an example of where the hard drugs take you if you let em. Sorry to hear about your situation man.

10. You wanna talk that shit whats the point on the internet \'friend jolly old pal\'.

\'Friend jolly old pal\', You take what i say and twist it around alot and take it very personal.

I dont like crack/speed/meth/herion addicts for thier partking in the drug and what it makes them.

You post about herion and im not of a fan of herion and GRASSCity sure isnt a fan of herion either. Oh shit i drink beer and smoke weed im bad too oh now.

Grow up homeboy, And relax.

Dont jump to conclusions.

11. how hard is it to twist \"how can you expect anyone to feel sorry for you\"

thats a pretty strait forward disrespectful comment, like ur tryin to say \"good you deserve it\" like i\'m a dirty irresponsible scumbag junkie who passes a needle around like its a blunt in order to get my high

i might do fuckin dope, but i still do it in a civilized manner, i\'ve never stolen for it or anything like that, never ripped anyone off, and alcohol is worse for your body than heroin is if u wanna talk about bad drugs, every rehab counselor i\'ve ever had has agreed with that, your liver is getting just as fucked up from drinkin as mine is if i got hepc

12. double post nukka

13. I can understand why you have your avatar now, haha!

14. ^ whats that supposed to mean, thats bling bling from bumfights smokin crack, has nothin to do with this thread, i just thought it was a funny picture way back when 4 years ago

15. bling bling does it all - just i can see how it relates to you two, even though i know nothing about you two, just came across my mind.

Edit: Bling Bling is the one who gave you the Hep C isnt he!!!!

BLING BLING

16. hes not asking anyone to feel sorry, hes just explaining his situation, and talking about it helps. its called venting, it makes you feel better.

anyways, that is a shitty sitaution for you neg, especially when you go to vent about it and some internet homothug who isnt real goes and posts nothing positive at all.

i mean there is plus sides - if you already have hep C, you can share needles with your hep C friend /jokeeeeee:smoking::smoking:

17. fuck the hate man! way too much of it here in the city recently. whats the deal?

and bling bling keeps his crackpipe in his collUR.

18. Bling bling is the shit

19. dayuuum. he snappped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.