Hempy Quantum Cobs Blue Dream/Chemdawg Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Sickomindo, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Wow. No concerns anymore. 3 days since transplants and the growth before and after is undeniable. I think the roots are close to the bottom res or hitting it now.

3 days ago
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536549396.531660.jpg

Now
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536549415.783838.jpg
    *= Per Gal
    2ml * Calmag
    2ml * Canna A
    2ml * Canna B

0.6 ml * Mammoth P

Foliar feeding With optic foliar

350ppm 5.9 ph

2. New soup recipe (adding my Silica)
    5gal mix

2ml * Silica (dutch master)
    Ph down to 6.5
    3ml* Canna A
    3ml* Canna B
    2ml* Calmag
    Total
    350 ppm 5.8 ph

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536597900.343144.jpg

Oh and my AC Diesel CBD came.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536597943.742552.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536597961.926339.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Day 14 since born. Looking good. Full speed ahead.

Added some Recharge. (Should be called Scotty's Ridiculous Recharge)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536701670.093567.jpg

4. Hooked up all six feed tubes and boy when he sings are hooked up it makes feeding soooo much easier.

I just need to get some stickers and label the tubes so there's no confusion. When they get big enough the only thing left is staking down. All in all it looks like I might be doing a five week veg hopefully no longer than that. Personally I like to do a four week veg depending on size and switch to second gear.

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536717009.609263.jpg

This is a great shelf hack that's meant for bathroom showers. It serves me very well for shelving that's out of the way and has a built-in holes to hold my tubing. Little hacks like that make a huge difference.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536717026.709930.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536717090.442302.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536717112.792356.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Looking good

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice grow kits. :Love-Plant:

8. Lol ya that box helped.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why there are so many wires?

10. #30 Sickomindo, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    sara not sure what part your talking about but mostly what you see right now is fed tubing and air lines. Actually it's pretty neat concidering some of the setups i seen and looks more worse then it is. There are a handful of Hempy versions and mine are a version that is used by the minority because most dont know about it. I was tempted to go with fabric pots but ive had such good luck with this. Would of been nice without all the tubing and air but the upside with airstones does make a difference.

11. #31 Sickomindo, Sep 13, 2018
    Day 16 since born. Looking great concidering 3 transplants in there first week. And ALL were really awful hard transplants too. Hopefully it didnt put me too far behind. Next time im gonna buy some 3.5 gal for hempys online I finally found.

*=per gal
    Soup mix in this order:

2ml* Silica
    Ph down to around 6.0
    Then
    3ml* Canna A
    3ml* Canna B
    2ml* Voodoo
    1ml* B-52
    2ml* Calmag

400ppm/5.8ph

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536846027.828486.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536846074.193129.jpg

Had to turn on my 260w cause i was concerned the middle was being neglected. On very low and the lights are 3' away.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1536846100.293031.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 Sickomindo, Sep 13, 2018
  13. Day 18 from seed

A week ago they looked like this
    [​IMG]

Now they look like this
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Not bad. Was really hard weather to grow my normal Hempy Bucket version or go fabric pot but im glad everything is going smooth as usual.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Topped #2, #5, & #6.

15. See you are back. You have a nice setup. I have change over to Hempy growing but I went with the grow bags. Working very nice, no issues. I have been using GH comb nut's, and there Organics go box. I am have better with the organics. What brand of Nut's are you using and are you using any additives? I like the organics better because you do not need to deal with the PH due to it being organic. I do have a grow that is almost ready for harvest. I will try and post some pic's before I do.

How are you doing with AS.

16. Im hanging in there bro thx for asking. Yeah i had a hard tine deciding on growing Hempy or go with these 5gal fabric pots i got. I went with Hempy cause i love the growth rate with my version (with air stones at bottom) but it was a hard decision. My nutes that im using are
    Canna A & B
    Silica
    Calmag
    Recharge
    Mammoth P

Sometimes also
    golden tree
    B-52
    Voodoo Juice

I wasnt going to grow here again but I didn't have much choice. I got to find roomate to get a place with and grow. My GF and Cannabis/Sanity are not compatible much longer.

IMG_8709.JPG

17. Same nute soup. Doing good.

IMG_8715.JPG IMG_8714.JPG

My cbd hash came
    IMG_8713.JPG IMG_8712.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. Is the CBD for help with the AS. Where are you getting it from. Even Med. CBD is hard to get here.

Are you able to keep your PH level steady. I can feed at 6.0 and read runoff it is 5.2-4.8. I know when I planted, I flushed the plant mix to be between 5.8 - 6.2. As I have feed them it has drop. Plants look good and smoke has been real good. Only thing is I am using auto flower seeds. Bud,s are not as big as I would like.

I would like to try your setup, I have my DWC buckets and would like to try using one or two, to see if any difference's in grow. Would like some info on you setup. Looks like you are bottom feeding them through a tube in the PVC pipe and you air tube is run in your mix down the side of the bucket ? How big is your feed resv. and how are you feeding, timer or manual and how often.

19. I'll try and answer everything but if i miss anything you can always contact me here or cell.

What state are you from gene? Damn wish i was rich. I was sooo close but i walked away from a proverbial lotto ticket. I had a 5br house with a pool and spa paid off i let my mom sell our house to follow me out to Illinois cause i was in "love".

Anyway sorry. CBD was from cbdhemp.direct for $65 a oz or $99 for 50grams. Cbd flower is the teal deal.

Im growing hempy and dwc is too risky keeping the water cold enough even with frozen water bottles. Hempy (especially my version) is very close to dwc. Without none of the risks. You got it right about Bottom fed. The res on the bottom is about 3 " up from bottom. I fed manually but i know this could be automated but i feed (depending on growth stage and size of buckets) about every other day.

20. As usual I think there's a couple plants here at least telling me they need something I think Cal mag due to purple Stems.
    Hempy run off pH is perfect but one plant blue dream front left seems to be acting funny.

IMG_8731.JPG IMG_8733.JPG