Hempy bucket w/ MG nutes...911

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Vertimnus, Aug 24, 2013.

1. \t\t<div style="margin:0px 0px 0px 200px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">\t<div style="margin:0px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">\t<div style="margin:0px 300px 0px 0px;">\t<div style="margin:0px;">\t<blockquote class="">Hello all!
      \t            I am now in the process "cloning for sex" my 11 plants, once I have a couple of Fems I.D.'d the clones are going in my Hempy buckets. 
      \t  Problem is that the only nutes/ferts I have is Miracle Grow water soluble plant food (its what I have been feeding my soil grow) for the Veg and then "Super Bloom" granulated food for flower. Can I mix these up by the gallon, following the instructions on the label, and use ithem for my Hempys?
      \t  Has anyone done this or know if it will work?
      \t  Thanks much.
      </blockquote>\t
      \t
      \t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t
    </div> 

1. #2 Seven Wishes, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    I've read that Miracle Grow, being a chemical fertilizer, makes the taste of the smoke "off" later on when you light 'em up...but will work ok for growth support.  I've never used Miracle Grow myself, so I can't confirm or deny that statement, but I have read it in more than one place...proceed with caution on that front, but I wouldn't think the product would harm the plant itself.

1. \t\t<div style="margin:0px 0px 0px 200px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">\t<div style="margin:0px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">\t<div style="margin:0px 300px 0px 0px;">\t<div style="margin:0px;">\t<blockquote class="">Thanks for your input, seriously appreciated.
      \tUnfortunately, I have to leave town for a week, so some slight changes to the plan. 
      \tThese 11 plants have been veg'ing in 1 gallon containers for 6 weeks already, so I am going to take two more cuttings from each, put them thru a Styrofoam "sheet" floating in a 3 gallon cooler covered in plastic wrap and basically pray for roots. I been reading through the forum at "water cloning".
      \tIn the mean time, tonight I will flip the 11 plants to 12/12 and start using the Super Bloom. After I can determine sex of them I will trash the males and their respective clones. The female clones will then be put in my hempys. Provided of course any of them develop roots.
      \tBy then maybe I can score some actual hydro 'nutes, if not then its going to be hempys with MG and Super Bloom.
      \tOh, BTW. These have been under 330 (actual) watts of mixed spectrum CFLs and will be flowering under the same. Not enough I know - but I just gotta I.D. a good couple females as an obvious 1st step before investing any real scratch. Right now its preeeeeeeety damned ghetto lol.
      \tAnd of course - thanks again!
      \tPEACE
      </blockquote>\t
      \t
      \t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t
    </div>