Hempy Bucket Ph probs - help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jcj77d, Dec 20, 2007.

1. ok so im growing useing hempy buckets, & my nute mix ph is @ 5.8-5.9, & i check it everytime i water (1 time a day), but this morning i decided to check the runoff ph & it was 6.7-6.8. i did this twice to double check w/ same results. i thought that perlite & vermiculite didnt have a ph change. is this normal, anybody else have any info if their hempy buckets ph does the same. should i try to lower my mix ph, so the runoff is @ 5.8. pics attached to show the damage caused by this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sup bro? Wow i just did up my six poppy plants in HBs,h2o,nutes and PH h2o was 5.8 and runoff is ALWAYS .2-.3 off,it was 6.0.:wave:

3. I also water them with 3x the needed h2o so that may be my auto flush which helps but their not MJ so IDK,hope this helps....a lil;)

4. I would flush the hell out of them until your PH is good and the plant looks better,if you made ANY changes other then the lower HB PH go back to that.If they start to go south TX back to soil IMHO.How fast did the damage take?

5. over night, but it could be from a dramitic ph change, my old mix ph started at 5.8, never rechecked it until i decided to make a new mix & the ph changed to 6.74, & now back to 5.8 w/ new mix (check ph daily).

6. I just chopped 10 GDP's outta 2.5 hempies.Got off ro a slow start.I thought water evryday meant fully water the pot.Wrong.A sip a day down the roots worked 10 times better than my others under 1000mh's.Then I starved em.My pard saud hit em with 400ppm.I thought that was high as I hadn't had any growth do to too much water.Once I put in 400pp's.they took off.The stocks were about as big as two big toes.You wanna make sure you gettem straight to start with.A few burnt tips,that a flush fixed fast, they went nuts.60 days veg, i'll take offf a month for screw ups, and I had flowered for 60 days.I left one plant alomg side my critical mass, flush with final phase, I forgot on the first flush, then it gets sweet flush, then 3 days dark.I've found with 2.5 gal buckets, I can go 4 days between watering.I like em a little limp.HEMPY RECCOMENDS 6.2 which seems a little high with hydro, but that's what I did, and I gotta say, with the few moni\or screw ups, operators ere, this is the simplest and best way I've found so far.

HERE'S A BIG THANK YOU TO hEMPY FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL THE SHIT YOU DID OVER THIS SIMPLE METHOD.yOU MADE MY LIFE MUCH EASIER.:)