Hempy Bucket Lucas Formula

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by WhiteGuy88, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Thank you buddy!! Yes i love the hempys, they are way to easy, just keep your temps in range and dont fry the plant and they grow really good, this is my second attempt and i think im going to do great this run, also im loving the lucas formula

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Also i just started my new clones, i just cycle my plants every 2-3 months, i cut clones and than throw the mothers into flower and by the time they are done flowering my clones are fully mature and i just repeat the cycle, its really clean with the hempy’s

IMG_2141.JPG

3. Circle of life my friend...
    Just picked up a few 9 L wastepaper baskets I plan to run a couple when I have room. Flowering area is slammed right now with coco pots. Should be harvesting some of my big girls soon though and making room. The 2 hempies I have going now stretched like fire. They were 4 inch gg#4 clones and within 10 days were like 15 inches tall. Now packing on flower. Almost seems too easy. Happy growing friend.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking good brother. I like the drainage setup. I also grow with Hempy’s but I use a perlite coco mix.
    This is GG4 in a 3 gallon hempy

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. That looks awesome!!! That is my goal!!! How much did she end up weighing

6. Man I may go back to hempys after seeing this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have no idea of total weight, sorry. Thank you. I’m sure you’ll kill it with Hempys too

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks man im really hoping so, they are taking 1100 ppms without any burn, so we will see, i may try to bump the ppms up but idk, id rather have bud than none

9. Sup brotha!!! Havent seen or talked to you in awhile, yeah these hempy’s seem to be pretty easy, i think 2 or 3 years ago me and soco had a convo wondering if it was possible to start a microbe colony in a vermeculite and perlite hempy, because they would be able to attach to the vermeculite and roots, one day i may try

10. Honestly i think the way to go with the hempy’s is to hook up a drip system to it, than maybe some airstone’s at the bottom

11. Not much man!!! I’ve been lurking! Been stupid busy getting the grow facility together for our co-op. It’s gonna be a lot of fun. Hempys may be what I do. I was going to do a few rdwcs but it’s too much work. I’ve got some coco plants going currently but I wouldn’t mind running hempys to see which one I like better for the large number of plants I’ll be running.

• Like Like x 1
  12. It won’t be long until we see my final results, i think i have about 6 more weeks to go

13. This one is a bagseed from lemon cookies, i hope it turns out female, im going to try coco just for shits and giggles

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. You’ll want to add some perlite

• Like Like x 1
  15. I thought about that after the fact i planted it ‍♂️ coco is way to dense, needs lightened up

16. I had to get the net out, these girls were way to packed and needed spreaded out

Out of my 2 clones only one is looking like it will make it, the other one is looking weak, i will keep watering her though because i think she may bounce back

The lemon cookies bagseed looks to be super happy in the coco, and yes i fixed my ratio with coco to perlite ratio of 50/50, im getting a very good drain flow, i hope this bagseed turns out to be female

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. Only 4 weeks in and im already getting trichs like this!!! I hope this shit turns out to be fire!! Also i just got my new microscope in today, im loving it!!!

IMG_2443.JPG Image_2020-07-27 16_29_11_913.JPG Image_2020-07-27 16_28_34_821.JPG Image_2020-07-27 16_26_07_005.JPG Image_2020-07-27 16_24_04_082.JPG Image_2020-07-27 16_14_16_537.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  18. Looking great bro! Keep it up!

• Like Like x 1