Hempy Bucket Lucas Formula

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by WhiteGuy88, Mar 3, 2020.

1. I spread them out today and did some training to get them prepared for flowering, they really are pretty wife bushes for being clones

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks buddy, hopefully they turn out great

3. These clones are looking spectacular!! When i put them into flower im really going to push them and see how much they can take

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. I really like that bucket design!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks buddy, i need 2 more to have a consistant clone grow

6. How’s the Lucas formula treating you?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dude the lucas formula is doing amazing, i just do 1:2 ratio and get all my other admendments and get my formula up to 700-800 ppm’s and im golden

My ratio:

Bloom: 10 ml
    Micro: 5 ml
    Cal mag: 3 ml
    Hydroguard: 3 ml
    Humic acid: 2.5 ml
    Ph: 5.8

Total: 700-800 ppm’s

8. Heyo bro, I'm starting my first hempy soon and i'm liking what your doing here probably going to emulate some of this. I had a couple questions if you don't mind answering. With your ratio, did you start adding all that stuff from day one? Also I dig the aeration idea, how is this done in your setup and what size air stone does it matter? Thanks brotha wishing you the best

• Like Like x 1
  9. Im not using an airstone, but my last hempy i did and it really blows the roots up, from start i use a 1:2 ratio micro/bloom, than add my admendmants in small quantities until the plant can take up more and than add more but it is always a 1:2 ratio

Example: clone start from day 1-week 2

1 ml micro
    2 ml bloom
    1 ml cal mag
    1 ml hydro guard
    Total ppm 300-400

Example: veg phase weeks 4-8

5 ml micro
    10 ml bloom
    3 ml cal mag
    3 ml hydro guard
    Total ppm 700-800

Example: bloom phase weeks 12-24

6 ml micro
    12 ml bloom
    3 ml cal mag
    3 ml hydro guard
    3-5 ml fulvic acid
    10 ml natural sweetner
    Total ppm 1100-1200

So really its all up to your plant and how it responds to what your giving it, this is about a medium feeding schedule where you wont burn your plants, its all how they respond to what you feed them, just make sure its always a 1:2 ratio on the micro and bloom
    Ex: 1ml micro 2ml bloom
    2ml micro 4ml bloom
    3ml micro 6ml bloom
    4ml micro 8ml bloom
    5ml micro 10ml bloom

Stick with the 1:2 ratio and you can easily make your nutrients the way you want them

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Thank you my dude that helps immensely. I'm starting from seed instead of clones due to supply. I'm super new to anything that's not soil, I was wondering when I should start feeding the seedling the base nutrient solution. I was thinking like 1 to 2 weeks in?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah about 2 weeks in give 1/2 ml micro and 1 ml bloom

• Like Like x 1
  12. Word, same goes for the hydroguard and CalMag yeah? Big ups can't wait for the next picture update

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah thats right, your main nutrients is the micro and bloom and calcium

14. Also i feed at a ph of 5.8-5.9, i feed mine rain water because my ppms are at between 10-20 ppm’s so i can feed more nutrients

My tap water is over 300 ppm’s thats why i switched to rain water

• Like Like x 1
  15. Amazing, thanks again for all the information its really easing my random ass worries I've been getting while changing grow styles from soil to hempy. Much love

I think I'll take a backseat on all these questions and do more observing of the thread! Excited for the future - hope it treats the ladies well

• Like Like x 1
  16. It’s all good!! Ask as many questions as you want, this is only my second hempy run but caught on quick

17. First day of light switch to 12/12, i have my 3 qb96’s 30” above canopy, my last run i burnt my plants so i wm doing a test at 30” if they do good i will bring them down to 25” my next run

Adjustments.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. Almost 3 weeks in since switch to flower, so far so good, barely any nute burn at all, temps have been staying around 73 degrees, nutes and water have been tested every feeding, no light leaks that i can find, so far its been a really good grow, wish the best for me

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]20200711/154c36d54e0ff41247ad9e8e768aab3c.jpg[/IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Gonna pull up a chair if you don’t mind. Just started my first hempy project A few weeks ago in a couple 32oz plastic cups as a little side project to keep me busy while some bigger coco girls finish. Really liking it. Your ladies are looking great man. Cheers

• Like Like x 1