Hempy Bottom fed Quantum Grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Sickomindo, Jan 11, 2018.

1. those are DOPE! I saw those the other day on some post I don’t remember which one. I didn’t realize that you as you who built them! Those are really nice, man. I plan on picking up 4x QB132’s in 4000k so I can have a QB light in all 3 grow tents and won’t have to use my old Amazon LED light anymore lol

Great looking lights!

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cheap, efficient, and easy. Sad to see the HPS go but I couldn’t keep up with the heat this year. Might still run her in the winter though

3. What state you in? Shouldnt be a hard time finding any in any hardware store, ace, menards, home depot, lowes, ect ect. Internet doesnt usually show much hardware like this. Its about $8 a 6' peice. I just copied what i seen online. I didn't reinvent the wheel. Get the thicker one.

4. I checked all of those places and they were just way too expensive. I wanted to use individual heatsinks for my 96 diode boards. The material was seriously overpriced locally. I bought it for a fraction of the cost online.

[​IMG]

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

5. #85 Sickomindo, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Sad isnt it?

6. 3 blue dream fem 3 chemdawg fem soaked and currently in rapid rooters and 1 chemdawg is showing leg. I'm deciding on if I'm going to go Hempys or fabric pots. I got Hempy down pat but fabric pots would be a hell of a lot simpler. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1535302891.409906.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1535302916.626775.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1535303142.038383.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1535303173.709471.jpg

Got carbon filter and 6 inch in-line fan up and hanging next step is to finish that and hang my new frame with QB /Cob lights. 300 W at 3500 K and 260 W with the quantum boards at 3000 K.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1535303224.654882.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. #87 Sickomindo, Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    Not bad for a 5th grow from a guy with very bad Ankylosing Spodylitis and a completely fused neck for the cherry. I remember my first grow DWC that I did very well on and broke my toe in the middle of flowering. I work hard considering but it's been far from easy and I have definitely paid a price.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sure hope these rooters arnt too wet. Damnit. I had a feeling i didnt push out enough water before I deposited my seed in the hole. ()

9. Hey Sickmindo,

Really enjoyed reading your thread. Can you tell me whether or not you went with the Hempy Buckets again or Fabric Pots? I am on the fence as well. Interested to know which one you went with.

Hope all is well with the new grow. I learned a lot from this thread. I plan to take some of that into my next grow.

10. #90 Sickomindo, Oct 16, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    Yes. I went with Hempy again. My journal is in another spot. The problem for me is in a 4x4 grow tent the 5gals are probably too big. 3-3 1/2 gals are a better option but everything is ok for me right now other then the fact all 6 seem to be showing there parts late and im not sure why. I recently have noticed I'm at around 18 or 19 days in flowering and both strains seem to be coming along slow or developing pistols then my other grows I don't think the strain is anything different but at least they're healthy six big plants in this tent are one too many for me cause i'm having a problem getting access to defoliate and kind of messy and not a level top but can't complain. In a couple days I got to move my 6" inline fan and set up a new carbon filter.

IMG_8975.JPG
    IMG_8969.JPG
    View attachment 2519840

• Like Like x 1
  11. Subbed this looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Day 27 and Its my worst grow ever actually. They seem far behind every other grow I've ever had solid genetics don't know what's going on embarrassed to post these pictures.
    IMG_9071.JPG IMG_9065.JPG
    IMG_9067.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  13. Not bad bro they're healthy.

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

14. Isn't that a violation of forum guidelines? NAMENFLOID yessm