Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hempwick Vs Herb Iron

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueDream4Ever, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Does the hempwick and herb iron have the same effects when smoking? Do they give same herb flavour or is the herb iron better than hempwick?

2. glass wand trumps both of em imo, herb iron ties you to the wall and hempwick adds a lil hempy taste

3. #3 dkang7810, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    Well with the hemp iron youre getting 100% ganj

Try using the sun to light it with a magniyfying glass!
    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Herb iron is way better than hemp wick! I use hemp wick for on the go and use herb iron at home.

5. I like my herb iron better. Cord is 8 ft long, so it's not terrible to have it plugged in.

6. Hempwick is still burning plant matter, will affect taste.

Herb Iron is an inert ceramic heating element. Pretty much as pure as it gets, besides using glass rods to smoke with.

Loved mine before it broke. Derp. I don't have a receipt for it, so doubt I can get it fixed.

7. I love hemp wick the best