Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hempseed

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by devecstator, Dec 4, 2010.

1. I've been reading that hempseed is literally the most healthy thing you can eat.. Example: Hulled Hemp seed | Hulled Hempseed | Certified Organic Hulled Hemp Seed
    I've never tried breeding so I don't know how many plants youd need to make enough seeds that you'd be able to use for food... It's actually insanely good for you though, it can replace meat and more in your diet apparently, you could almost live off pure cannabis, haha

2. i just added hemp seeds in my diet because i heard its healthy for you (essential amino acids, fatty acids, omega 3,6, protein). u can find it at any health food store. i dont eat meat anymore either..i have replaced it with hemp seeds. :hello: