Hempfest

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Shogun2002, Sep 4, 2003.

1. could someone please fill me in on what this is and what all they sell at it, i heard datura seeds and other items were sold at it.

2. Dude, you can get anything at hemp fest if you find the right people.

3. i also got a few questions A. Does it come to cincinnati Ohio? B. Do you have to be any age to go ? C. Can u buy bowls,spoons and bongs there?

4. Being a resident of Seattle, I know all about Hempfest, since this is where is started and is the only place where it is held! Well, at least the only one i know of....it's so cool there, just a gathering of people who love weed as much as we all do! and it's a pretty big festival too.

Just go here and all of your questions will be answered:
    http://www.hempfest.org

5. ryogavash, are you from the Seattle area???

6. Im nowhere near Seattle unfortunately..I'm from ireland.

7. hey Kottonmouth7 im in columbus "also a big kottonmouth king fan" we can start our own!!!!!!!!!!!

8. i live 30 miles from seattle! i missed it this year, but next year i'm gonna be all over it like stink on shit (i love that analogy:D)

9. Yes I'm from Seattle!

10. I live near seattle. I went to hempfest this year and it was the most amazing thing ever! except this one security dude was following us around and every time we sat down he'd come up and tell us not to smoke. I dono why he was wasting time when they actually threw joints off the stage :p

11. bet that pissed yous off though, so you never got to smoke at hempfest???