hempfest boston

Discussion in 'General' started by iggypop29, Sep 21, 2008.

1. So my friends and i attended hempfest 08 on the boston common. Great event with great people, music and fun. The only bad part was the rent-a-cops there. Everyone was smoking up and a hill and all the sudden my friend who just packed a bowl gets a tap on the shoulder. Helloooo mister cop:wave: So we had to give up a bowl pack AND the bowl. Sucks but i guess shit could have been worse. For anyone else that was there did you have the same issue happen?

2. Sounds like it was a pretty good time.

You should have just ignored the rent a cop and ran away.

after they all they are rent a cops.

3. Well we did pretty much until the real cops came. I mean it sucked but they just told us to leave the park. So thats a little better than being arrested for possesion. We are one step closer to the legalization tho:p

4. That sucks the police came. Seems like a waste of police resources for them to come to what i imagine was a peaceful get together.

5. It was a VERY peaceful gathering. I did not see one fight or anything while i was there. We just want to help legalize this plant that brings us all together and listen to great music.

6. #6 bostondutchmast, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008

i couldnt only guess about how much weed each rent a cop got...while i was there only one person got tapped on the sholder on that hill by a black rent a cop and he took it and put it in his pocket...he was proboally just saving it for later ;) no cops interfered with me while i was smoking. i also met some really cool guy who had some really good home grown as he complimented me on the stuff i had too . great place to meet people tho

ps the cops were really chill big thanks to them this year not being dick heads. the cops were litterly 5 feet away from people smoking blunts and joints and they just loked the other way or would joke about it. it also helps to talk to the cops there really chill people just like us although they can suck if you suck to em