Hempfest 09

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by skeeter1620, Jul 31, 2009.

1. The time is coming quick. HEMPFEST 09 in Seattle is being held on AUGUST 15-16 .... So who is going.:wave: I'll be there for sure and driving a friend from Boise to attend.

2. im there dude!

3. I'm going!!!

4. i'm volunteering...watch out for bicycle patrol!!! hahaha

5. Ive never been to hempfest and im looking forward to it. Are the cops dicks during this or are they pretty chill, and is it easy to get some herb there , I mean it is called hempfest after all hahahah

6. bring your own herb!! unless you want a shady ass canadian sack.. and watch out for the biycle cops man they are the dicks.. last year they bumped into me and cut my arm open..

7. some of us should meet up

8. yes!
    ill be attending with a bunch of friends.
    oh and piece of advice for newcomers- meet up with your freinds before you go in because the music is loud as shit and all the different stages look the same and can be really confusing when your baked.
    haha

9. im sure hahahahha, well i would like meet some of ya and see whats what

10. this year will be my first time going, with a bunch of friends from work.

i have no idea what to expect but im planning on smoking blunts with everybody i meet up with, they claim you can walk around and not be bothered i dunno tho... seems wierd.

11. Most definitely! I can't wait - I live in OR so the drive won't be so bad.

12. i should have some bomb green for this

13. im headin out too!

14. Cant wait! My second year, the first day is a LOT less crowded thats for sure :p

15. i know someone asked this. but seriously im gonna look for some green there. Will it be shitty sacks?

16. Its a hemp festival, I have never been, but I would highly doubt it will be hard to find a nice sack. Gonna be thousands of stoners walkin around :rolleyes:

17. Haven't attended myself but do have Canadian friends who toke the drive down.

My buddy bought a quarter from a grower that was in attendance, and got the quarter for $35..he sent a picture, the dealer said that was his grown durban posion, popular in Africa. What a deal huh?

I would like to attended, some day...

18. anybody want too meet up? im bringing some white dolphins :D Maybe we can trade some stuff?

19. You can find alright bud at hempfest, last year I picked up a sack of some delicious skunk.