Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Hemp

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by hempy720, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Who here loves hemp or smokes cbd and what do you know about it?

2. 2 main things...
    hemp CBD is the same as marijuana CBD.
    the UK and the US did studies and found 60-70% hemp products had less CBD then said on label.
    do research on the product.

isn't it just people with anxiety that smoke it?

i have a couple bottles of hemp tinctures if i need them,but my daily CBD pills are not hemp and illegal federally.

3. I tried using it for my anxiety. It did nothing.
    No appetite. No stomach settling. And it
    didn't control my anxiety at all.

I gave up and went back to delta 9.

4. I just started on 30mg gels of THC-free Hemp CBD for my arthritic knees and it's helping. I don't know if it's one of those things where you have to use for several weeks before full effect kicks in, but it certainly helps me. I'm not sure how high a dose is safe or what I should take, though, since federal funding restrictions against medical testing have left us trying to find our own way with the stuff.

I'm doing the THC-free thing because I fear running afoul of my employer and the feds.

5. it took 5 days for my different kind of pain for it to work.

1500mg a day they say is an unsafe amount.
    though not common,if you have side affects,higher amounts can make them worse.
    so,you shouldn't take more then needed.

use a tincture,so you can adjust dosage.
    rule for pain is 0.25mg per pound.
    adjust on pain level.
    i take more then that because i have real pain.
    arthritis,you may take a lot less.

thc makes cbd work better.
    even small amount that won't get you high.
    it depends on your employment if any thc will be a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the info. One of my sisters ordered the CBD I got to try out. In her case, she has a lot of all body stiffness (including joints) as a side effect of psych meds she's on. I suggested she give it a try. I hope it helps her situation.

7. if your where weed is legal,go to a dispensary and try other cannabinoids.
    THCa
    CBC
    CBG
    CBDa

they can give additional relief that only CBD doesn't.
    none of those will get you high,but the product may or may not contain any THC.
    ask someone that knows if they show up on a drug test,if that is a concern.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey, I'm a fan of hemp and CBD! It's a great way to chill without the high.

9. From what Ive read, CBD, with No THC, causes high liver enzymes.

10. never heard that with no THC.
    high daily dose can cause higher enzymes,though most of us wont be using a high dose.
    if you are,most likely under the care of a doctor.
    i think enzymes is in the standard blood test.

for moderate pain i took 0.25 mg per pound/day.
    sever brain disorders or pain may use multiple times that.
    FDA in the United states has approved CBD with no THC for people with epilepsy as young as one year old

on the bright side,i've had high enzymes for 30 years from drinking...i'm still alive.:confused_2:

11. #12 blessedpiu, Feb 20, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
    Count me in as a CBD hemp enthusiast! It's amazing how versatile and beneficial hemp can be, whether it's for relaxation, stress relief, or even managing certain health conditions. As for smoking CBD, it's definitely gaining popularity among those seeking a more natural and holistic approach to wellness.
    If you're looking to explore different ways to enjoy your CBD, you might want to consider trying out some cool bongs. They can enhance your smoking experience and provide a smooth, enjoyable hit every time.

12. It certainly makes t breaks a little more bearable. It has a nice warm feeling to it kind of like rubbing hot soothing oil on sore muscles.