Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hemp Wick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Jan 30, 2013.

1. I want some but where could I pick some up? Do most pharmacies and stuff have them? What else could I use instead?

2. There is a free trial some place....all they need is your address and they mail it to you

3. But I live with my parents. I don't want to get a box in the mail with a weed leaf on it from MarijuanaCetral.com or some shit lol

4. I would recommend having a friend (18+) go to a head shop and get you some, I know ones in my area have small things for a buck and bigger ones for 5-10. good luck, great things to light bong hits and bowls for a better flavor on dank.

5. maybe have it sent to a friends house?

6. Since your name is "SaskKush" I'm going to assume you're from Saskatoon haha, go hit up The Joint they sell a pack of hempwick for $3.

7. I'd say your lhs, but honestly I'm not that big of a fan of it. If you want the best taste out of your weed, go out on a sunny day and light your weed with a magnifying glass. Solar hits are the tits.

8. agreed. but if its cloudy out, I reach for some wick :)

9. I also love at home but honestly its discreet as hell. We moved when I had mine shipped and my moms friend (who we were renting a house from) dropped it off because it went to the old address. She didn't have a clue what it was. It just says HT for the return address company name.

http://humboldt-traders.com/free-hemp-wick-lighter/

10. Get a ball of it. 250 ft for like 20 bucks, i never have to worry if I'm gonna run out

11. Get the biggest roll.small ones are a ripoff

12. I seen your from SK lol i got mine at Tajs emporium in pa but in stoon you can get it at the joint, jupiter or bobs

13. I-Tal hemp wick is from China and one of the worst hemp wick I ever had. Humboldt from California and Beeline from Hawaii are good brands of hemp wick. They are more brands of hemp wick on EBay.

14. what i do for shipping stuff if ship it to ur house with ur friends name

it is illegal for ur parents to open if because it is mailed to ur friends name.

most sites ship descreet.

grasscity is good with that look on a sites faq and hempwick is the shit i bout 700 ft for 20 bucks

15. If u get a free sample or buying a 10-20 ft hemp wick, you'll be getting an discreet envelope.

16. Nah not Saskatoon, but I'm about 2 hours from Saskatoon. Isn't The Joint in Prince Albert to?

17. I buy mine on eBay. Just comes in a little postage satchel thing with the name of the eBay store (the one I go through is just called 'lovepedal'). Doesn't smell or anything, and no one's stupid enough to post something in the mail with a big weed leaf on the front, from a company called MarijuanaCentral so I think you're pretty safe there.

18. I purchased from etsy from a seller called GrassrootsHerbSupply.

Free shipping and super cheap.
    It comes in a mailing envelope as if someone sent you a letter, not a box, so it doesn't even look like a package.

19. I know exactly what you are talking about and I can't remember who it was. It was either Humboldt Hempwick or BeeLine. I know R3DBAND had it cause that's where I discovered it.

EDIT: It was humboldt hempwick but they have received so many requests that you have to pay the 60 cent shipping fee. Still a deal.