Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hemp wick

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Canadian Dank, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Does the gc store sell wemp wick???

2. or make it your self
    pretty sure theirs a write up of it somewhere on the web

3. Not that I've been able to find...

Just checkout Beeline's shop, they'll give you a free sample if you shoot them a message with an address. When I don't make my own from the water-washed stalks of my plants, and local, organic beeswax, theirs is my 'go-to' wick! It's much higher quality, and more neutral in flavor, than any other brand I've tried.
    They're actually so confident in their own wick, that if you make a bad purchase elsewhere, they'll offer to trade you and replace other brands with their own, knowing it will probably earn them a lifelong customer. :p

I often get the 'thick-wick'... it has dual purposes, for indoor and outside use when it's breezy, when I'm inside I just split mine down the center to double up to 400ft of the (basically) traditional size. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I haven't used a lighter on a bowl in years! :eek:

4. seems like most folks prefer the humboldt wick these days. thats my favorite but everyone has their own preference so you may want to try a few out.

5. I just bought one at my smoke shop mainly because i didn't want to buy cigarettes to reach the minumim debit card limit. Long story short, after having my doubts of it making that much of a difference i can assure you it is a huge difference. Once used and then smoking with a lighter it is fucking night and day. Put it around you lighter so you can spool while you drive and just hold the flame up and it barely burns. The hits taste a whole lot better plus it seems i take bigger hits with the hempwick as well as it is easier to corner.

6. Avoid Ital hemp wick. That shit sucks.

7. why don't you like it?

8. Try a glowand- glowRod- blows hemp wick out f the water, used hemp wick for 3 years n I finally got a torch for my wand, man it gives u the most flavorful hits and its alot less harsher compared to beeline, with hemp wick it's still harsh and ur bringing ithe flame to the bowl, with this ur creating the flame and vaporizing the top layer or ur bud, trust me once u use a glowand youl never go back to hemp wick, so much tastier and less harsh!

9. I keep a glow wand around but it's a hassle to heat it up. u have to get a torch and butane gas cans too on top of the rods. I say have a bit of everything

10. Yes that is true but so is dabbing and there both worth it in the long run,

11. if you can afford oil, I agree!

12. hahaha for real that stuff is gnarly :eek:

13. bummed out that humboldt free sample was only for the US :(

14. maybe email them and ask nice lol worst they can do is say no

15. Made my bud taste wierd. Plus made me cough everytime i used it.