hemp wick holder progression thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Got Homemade, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Just finished a bday present for a homie, a hand held hemp dispenser, and it turned out pretty cool so i thought id post it up. (last photos) Hes into RC cars so it uses some old parts. Been messing around perfecting designs for a few months now so i thought id show the progression.

started with bottle caps and a floss dispenser and now its a pretty efficient setup with tubing and a reel

tell me what you think and welcome to post your creations.
    -GH

Attached Files:

2. And then my table one that i use to much to finish...

Attached Files:

3. This is extremely cool and extremely pointless. A Hempwick Ball is so easy to handle and work with. This thing means your bong has to be sitting directly on the table. Personally there are specific tubes that perform better when tipped etc.. But ya it is a neat little present that you probably went a little overboard with LOL. Thanks for putting it up though shits funny as hell.

4. Looks dope as fuck to me.

5. That is bad ass man!!!

6. Well mine is a table lighter, i smoke on my desk 75% of the time im home and it works flawlessly, you reel it in and it extinguishes without smoke, better than leaving a ball lit or shaking it and letting it ember imo. Regardless, you can still pick it up so i dont know what your point about angles is...

and his is hand-held, same mechanism.... and a few hours of my time to make something original and practically free, that ill get to use in the future sounds pretty good...

7. that's totally cool bro.

I made one, but it's not nearly as neat as yours.

uploading now.

8. Breh I ain't saying what your doing is bad or wrong. I have a friend who makes little hemp wick bracelets and wears them on her arm and rips them off if shes at a friends house and they are seshing.

Just saying its kind of silly to add a bunch of gizmos and gadgets in an attempt to improve something, which already at its core is basically as simple and functional as possible.

9. i made a fishing pole, and you'd still rather fish with a hook and line?

i got your opinion man, but until hemp lights itself, a lighter is simple, and hemp wick itself is a gizmo...
    albeit theres reasons to use it, just like i have my reasons to use my gizmos

10. [​IMG]

Found this container at Walgreens and drilled a hole in the top. It's handy because I don't have to worry where I'm setting it down. Previously, I had to place it very carefully in an ash tray, which inadvertently led to the biggest bong rip of my life.

Pain.

11. i hope you are an engineering major with those designs lol

cool shit

12. I am stealing this idea.

Good shit. :hello:

13. My friend's idea, DIY hemp wick holder made with pill canister. Prevents you from burning your hempballs.

Attached Files:

14. nice dispensers! here is one my friend made:

[​IMG]

15. its out of an old mp3 player that he hollowed out and drilled a hole in, lol

16. Cool story bro

17. Interesting op. I like it.

I guess I'll post the one I made too. Holds about seven feet.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Cool stuff. I usually get the one that come pre wrapped around a lighter but i might get creative and build myself somethig cool.

19. New one for my girls best friend....

Pretty happy with how the marble paint turned out

Any thoughts GC?

Attached Files:

20. Buggin me out with these hemp wick contraptions