Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hemp seeds

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by LashDog, Dec 9, 2017.

1. It seems more difficult to get hemp seeds, for small grow, then to get marijuana seeds. Does anyone know where to get a small amount of hemp seeds to grow pure CBD plants?

2. Oddly true statement you made! I looked into growing some help to help clean the herbicide contaminated soils in my garden, I used some alfalfa as mulch that unknown to me with a herbicide called Grazon bad stuff lasts for years in your soils, long story short I had a tough time finding anyone who sold hemp in small quantities at a fair price

3. I did the same thing with grass clippings, with weed be gone, on tomato plants one year.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sucks damn stuff hangs for years and years causing contorted freak plants, my organic cert is gone forever on that piece of dirt...

5. I have 1 offer for CD1 certified hemp seeds from some place in Chinatown if interested

6. 1 seed or 1 offer? explain.

7. hemp as in for cereal is everywhere. Hemp for CBD extraction seems to be proprietary and not many offers. Depends if you just wana few seeds I might be able to get when I see the supplier for CBD products in Slovenia but I am still working on registering a new business for distributing the CBD products

8. Why not just buy some "Harlequin" or "Ringo's Gift" seeds? They have been bred for higher levels of CBD, unlike hemp. With hemp you don't know if they will be high in CBD or not. Some hemp strains are simply low in all cannabinoids!

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 1