Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hemp rolling papers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kief thief, Feb 8, 2008.

1. I've never made these but I was discussing the feasibility of this with a friend.
    All you'd have to do is get some fan leaves (from your own plant or someone else's). Then crush them up and try to dissolve them in water or maybe even iso. Then either let the iso evaporate or just press your solution in some homemade paper press. It wouldn't be that hard to make a rubber lined seal proof tray (except for the water exit hole) and then put a board on top to press with.
    I dunno if this will ever happen but it seemed like a brilliant idea at the time.
    These probably already exist though but they are no doubt manufactured.

2. Idk I think it would be a lot more complicated then that but maybe not..
    Don't they add like some kind of glue and shit when they make paper?

3. Homemade paper doesn't really hold up well top folding I doubt it would roll very well. Has anyone every tried rolling a "cigar" with the fan leaves?

4. bro, hempires kick ass. just roll with hempire.

5. Umm... just so you know, it's the fiber that's made into paper. If you use fan leaves you'll end up with green goo.

However, if you cure fan leaves properly (stable ~60-80% RH, very low airflow for a period of months, no light) you'll end up with the marijuana equivalent of tobacco wrapping leaf. The cure time is highly cruicial for breaking down chlorophyll and provide a smoother smoke.

Bottom line is, unless you have your own grow facilities, humidor, and paper processing equipment just buy papers. Don't put into your lungs what you're unsure of and don't have to.