Hemp oil. Cure for cancer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by anon24, Dec 5, 2012.

1. It's been spoken about for many years prior to this only know its catching on. Look up phoenix tears also.

2. I will surely have to look into Phoenix tears and I appreciate the suggestion. I can't get enough of this stuff.

3. [quote name='"anon24"']I will surely have to look into Phoenix tears and I appreciate the suggestion. I can't get enough of this stuff.[/quote]

Yeah honestly there's enough proof on the table to know what's going I here. This stuff really works too. We need to change the way we do things.

4. I agree we do have to change but it won't happen because its all about money big pharmaceutical company's only care about the money. They don't want a cure just a way to prolong it. Which is sad

5. Tommy Chong is using hemp oil to cure his cancer, and I think he is documenting it for the non believers.

6. Please bear with me as this is my first try at posting a question:
    My dog has been diagnosed with low grade osteosarcoma. I have been treating him with hemp oil made from Indica. He responds real well to the stuff and its soothing effects. He had his leg amputated and going through PT.
    The doctors want him to take one round of chemo but I am against this and have much faith in hemp oil. I told them that I want an ultrasound and a full panel blood test to see if the cancer is still in his body and at what degree.
    I have done much research and am giving him a rice grain sized amount each day (I split it up into 4 ro 5 doses putting a tiny dab on a dog cookie). My dog is an 80 pound Rottweiler.
    I was hoping that some of you out there have had any experience with dogs and hemp oil?

7. I've read about it and stuff I want to do it for my dog she has a Tumor and aperantly you can rub the oil on it and give her it and it will cure here and reduce the size incredibly I really want but I have to convince my dad haha

8. Rick Simpsons hemp oil, google it

http://www.medicaljane.com/2013/01/26/rick-simpsons-hemp-oil-medicine-natural-cure-for-cancer-using-concentrated-cannabis-oil/

He has cured others cancers hundreds of times. If this isnt enough proof.. nothing ever will be :/

Peace pot health and freedom!