Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hemp Help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by runner44, Oct 16, 2017.

1. first of all i know this thread might be off topic, but this forum is the only one i found about this kind of "bussines"... the thing is that i want to get into hemp (non psychoactive) growing, because i have inherited a farm, and because its only legal to grow hemp in my country... i have about 7 acres of land suitable for growing hemp, but im confused abbout yield predictions on some sites... i quote the 2 sites:

- " 8,000 pounds of hemp seed per acre. When cold-pressed, the 8,000 pounds of hemp seed yield over 300 gallons of hemp seed oil and a byproduct of 6,000 pounds of high protein hemp flour."

-"One acre of hemp can yield an average of 700 pounds of grain, which in turn can be pressed into about 22 gallons of oil and 530 pounds of meal."

i am confused, can some one please help me?

regards

p.s. please dont mind my english as its not my primary language ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Joker1121, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    You have posted in the edible section. You may get more answers in the growing forum. What are you going to do with your hemp after your grow? Make sure you have an end game in place on how to sell the hemp or get it processed. I'm sorry I have no information/answers for you. Your English is fine, mate.

3. You should be confused because those two statements are incompatible.
    As you have discovered, the internet is full of misinformation.
    Look for more information, and then the average might be close to the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. i intend to make oil and protein powder from seeds, and sell the fiber as it is... and yes my misstake for posting in wrong section...

• Like Like x 1
  5. No problem with posting in the edibles forum. I just want you to get some answers. Good luck