Hemp Clothing

Discussion in 'General' started by Icky, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Alright, so I love the hemp clothing that I own, but my problem is that i want more of it...specifically pants. Unfortunately, hemp pants for men are kind of elusive on the internet and retail stores. So, does anyone else share my appreciation for hemp clothing, or have any suggestions for online retailers with more than one or two products for guys?

2. I love my [​IMG] 'cept they are white and green

you can find hemp clothes at any head shop

3. My friend got some hemp shoes that he loves... But Ive never heard of hemp pants so I can really help you out :(

4. You could buy a sheet of hemp and pay someone or find someone you know to make some custom ones for you. :confused_2:

My husbands mom made him a custom hemp shirt and pants for our wedding. They're sweeeet. :smoking:

5. hemp hoodlamb!!!

6. I own a bunch of hemp products, an iPath sweater and iPath shoes included. I definitely want more hemp though. I'm more addicted to hemp then weed. :eek:

7. Yea, I'm aware of this, but head shops don't really carry much of a selection, at least not around me (in the midwest). Usually it's like a few extremely expensive hoodies, and maybe some hemp pants with corduroy patchwork

Whoa, that's awesome! I think this is the route I'm gonna have to go. Now I've just gotta find out which of my friends has some tailoring know-how. Thanks for the suggestion. I've got a few pairs of pants already that I'm pretty fond of (which we're bought from an online retailer). It'll be nice to have some made with love by a friend though.