Hemp + Cancer...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by smoke4life, Oct 13, 2012.

1. I have heard hemp oil can CURE cancer

I actually do believe this is a high possibility, but does anyone know the mechanism behind it?

I know that smoking or vaping the weed (or actually, in the studies, they even inject mice with pure THC) is SUPPOSED to bring down your T cell proliferation

this is quite a contradiction

Thoughts?

2. Cannabis and hemp cure sooooooooo many things. It's only once weed becomes widely legal that all the true benefits of it will be revealed. In all honesty from a personal standpoint I think cannabis and hemp were put here on planet earth by a higher power and it's true purpose is to be the miracle plant. I mean think about it, what other plant has so many uses? Cannabis can help open the mind up, cure some diseases, help fight off others and battle horrible illnesses like cancer and HIV/aids. And that's not even counting hemp. The most nutritional seed in the plant world ( not the most but by far extremely healthy. ) you can make a car out of hemp, then the gas to run that car with hemp and the gas will burn cleaner then fossil fuels. And the car will be stronger then factory plastics used to make cars today! And that car was invented in the 1950s! Imagine what we could do if we stopped fighting a harmless plant and started trying to fix the planet, stop expanding out and trying to conquer and worry about securing a future for our kids. We don't need anything that's non renewable on this earth ( excluding water and air and stuff like that ) I mean we as humans eat anything we want. Live where we want, o what we want. And we completely destroy this planet in the process.

3. I don't know how it works, but Tommy Chong cured his cancer using hemp oil in only 1 month... so I guess it does work.

Tommy Chong Cured His Cancer With Hemp Oil